debut of ghost ariados

In middle of night at alfornado city with everyone sleep soundly at their homes or apartment, except for four burglars at closed convenience store begun robbed the place to grab some money inside the safe in the office.

1st burglar: "let's grabbed some money, boys."

Burglars: "alright."

"Not so fast, punks."

They turned around to see female wearing ariados superhero theme costume but it's hooded Spednex suit with white from head to waist, yellow from the waist down. Inside the hoodie and under her arms is red coloring with a purple web pattern. She standing there on driveway with smug grin inside the mask staring down at the burglars when the leader said to mysterious heroine with funny and anger expression, "who are you lady?" Mysterious heroine replied back to them with little venom tone, "I am your nightmare punk. I'm ghost ariados the new Shierff in the whole paldea region." She take superhuman leap towards them really fast begins delivered kung fu moves on them.

Next morning at 8:15 am

Naranja academy in staff room with hassel, Salvatore, and chalce talking each other until dendra entered the room with newspaper in hand towards them got little surprise expression on her face and said, "did you guys read the newspaper lately?" Hassel replied, "no we're haven't dendra, why you ask?"

Dendra: "police found four burglars unconscious being mysterious tied up hanging on the edge of convenience store at my girlfriend hometown last night."

Salvatore: "really? Who the person tied them up?"

Dendra: "the leader of his gang told the police chief it was heroine named ghost ariados. That awesome we got own super hero in paldea region at our alternate world for first time."

Hassel: "that's delightedful, I hope we can meet this ghost ariados in person for first time."

Dendra: "you said it hassel and she might join one of section from the league of section alliance very soon."

Hassel: "here, here."

Chalce: "indeed."

[New chapter is out for today]

the amazing ghost aridos and Rising volt tackler Member जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें