The beginning

Cale was always scared of how efficient Ron can be.

He did everything they planned with perfection.

Ron" That waste of space ,excuse my language, young master, was dealt with. The only thing remind is your visit to your family and exposing him to the police."

Cale hummed "Good job Ron."

What Cale didn't know is that Ron and Helen,who were both furious at that scum,had tortured him and then healed him with the healing potions that came from their original word.

They did what Becroux did to Vinon, only 10 times worse.

The family always followed their leader's words 'If you do something, make sure to do it big and to have no regrets.'

Cale who was obvious to this asked " So, you know know where is my family's house?"

He will never call the place his mother and younger brother lived in a home.
It was associated with so much emotional and physical trauma for both of them.

Ron" Yes, young master."

Helen" Young master,excuse me, are you going to meet them when the scum is there or when he is out?"

Cale"No.For now, let him not know about my existence until I put him behind the bars. I will go when he is out."

Ron" Then I suggest you go between 12 in the evening and 6 in the evening, because he has been going out to drink at this time."

Cale " Hmm.Then be prepared, Ron. We will go tomorrow.  Better finish this quickly. While Helen will stay here in case Becroux or someone from our family returned."

Ron and Helen" Understood, young master."

Night time,

Cale's calm expression never showed his inner turmoil.

He really didn't know how to approach them.

Should he say" Hello, mother ,brother I am kim rok soo and I am alive and you will live with me and a bunch of people whom I consider a family from now on."

Cale(- he is now kim rok soo) never was a person who beats around the bush.

But this is a different situation.

He was meeting with his blood family for the first time in his three lives.

Cale" It is of no use thinking it over, I will decide when I meet them."

The next day, at a certain apartment,

That monster has gone out to drink that smelly drinks again.

For the past week,he was more angry and hurt mommy more.

But when he is out, me and mommy will settle together on the sofa and she will read me a book about heroes again.

She will act like nothing happened even when her face and body were full of bruises.

"Mother ,do heroes really exist?"

His mother stopped her storytelling and turned to him.

There was a weird expression on her face which she changed very fast, but,unfortunately, her child had noticed it.

"Yes ,sweetie, heroes do exist."

She knows full well where this conversation was going but she really didn't want to crush the little hope in her child's eyes. The child that she couldn't protect from seeing all the things that a child shouldn't see.