My slacker life come back

It has been two years after the final battle against the white star.  The Roan kingdom turned into a powerful empire with Alberu crossman being crowned as the first emperor by the commander of the allied armies and his sworn brother cale henituse.

While in that same celebration,  the henituse duchy was promoted to the first Archiduchy of the newly formed empire ( much to cale's dismay).

It has been two years of rebuilding what the war has caused.  But it was peaceful.

As for the hero's party, they were all living their peaceful life together in the super rock's villa.

Cale was as always on his rocking chair,  watching the wolf children, the tigers and Hanna being trained by choi han . Cale can't really understand where they got all this energy from.

Speaking about energy,  he saw ohn, hong and raon playing some sort of a game like tag or that what it looks like. They even dragged sui khan, formally known as team leader lee, and Mary to join them.

He was sure that Eurohaben-nim and the other dragons along with Rosalyn were in the black castle talking about magic.

While Becroux was in the kitchen trying the korean recipes that Cale wrote and gave to him. Cale said that he ate them when he was in the sealed god's test and he liked them. ( not because of choi han's puppy eyes or that he himself missed them).

On the other hand , ron…

" Here young master,  this is your favorite lemon tee"

That scary old man with his ever existing benign smile, gave him the dreadful drink.

The fact that he called it his favorite drink , made him know that he is in the mood to tease him.

He got goosebumps when that smile widened. He took the cup and drank it in one go. He surpassed a grimace.  He can hear his tast buds screaming in agony.

" Thank you , Ron."

"HooHoo, the humble servant is only doing his job,  young master "

This slay old man…

Cale watche silently as ron got out of the room and closed the door.

He signed and stat doing his favorite hoppy,  staring into nothing.

He liked the peace..he finally got his slacker life.  No more white star,  no more arm bastards,  no more sealed god..it is simply perfect.  Especially,  since he doesn't need to attend the annoying parties.  Because he and his hyung-nim has come up with a soap story  about cale's health taking a turn to the worst after he stabbed himself. He only showed his face for the crowning ceremony. And people believed the rumors,  because cale looked deathly pale and thin. Which was utter nonsense,  because cale was in a perfect shape because of the world tree dagger and the crybaby. But no one needs to know .

"Sign, my slacker life,  we are finally together "

He was smiling. Happy that his dream finally comes true.

Which didn't last more than five seconds. Because the moment he opened his eyes he found himsel in a, so annoyingly, familiar office.

He was sitting on a leather chair,  and in front of him is a white haired,  tanned skin and handsome person.

" What the fuck did you do this time, you bastard GOD"

Cale was calm which made GOD fidget a little.

"I didn't do anything this time my child. I simply want to talk to you "

"Who the fuck is your child! Haaa forget it . What do you want?"

" I want to ask you  if you know anything about kim rok soo's parents? "

 ......................................................

So , I have watched a video on YouTube about this AU. It will be different.  There won't be an apocalypse in kum dokja world.  I won't tell you the reason now because it will be a spoiler.  I hope you like it.  I will make it short . It contains bug brother krs! Please tell me your opinions.