The deal

"Human!! Wake up!! It is lunch time and nice Becroux has made my favorite steak!!"

Cale opened his eyes and was greeted by raon's chubby cheeks pressing against his stomach.

He hummed. Raon has grown a lot in the last four years. He is still a child in his eyes though.
( he will always be a child in cale's eyes even if he was 1000 years old).

Cale " okay.  I am coming. "

Raon " of course you are coming human! You need to eat to not get sick or weaker than you already are! "

Cale " yes ..yes"

Raon " yes . Do what this great and mighty dragon is telling you! "

Cale's lips twitched up a little " of course. You are great and mighty. "

Raon" Good that you know human."

Cale got up from his rocking chair and stretched. He was willing to deal with this kind of pain in order to stay with his slacker wife.

Cale started descending the stairs while raon was flying around him and chatting about everything and nothing.

Cale saw everyone gathered around the table. They were chatting about different things. He felt a warm feeling spread through his veins. He didn't know what it was but it was a good feeling.

Hong" cale nya! You are so slow !we are hungry!"

  Cale " yes..sorry "

They started eating with cale occasionally wiping the mouths of the children.

He was content.

He let out a small smile.

Tunk..

  Lock's spoon fell.

Silence.

Cale felt that something was wrong . His smile nowhere to be seen. He looked at the others. All of them has a shock expression.

Cale " what is wrong? "

Silence.

Cale started to get nervous even though his face showed nothing.

Raon was the first to snap out of his daze.

" Human!! Your smile!  I have never seen you smile like that!  It is not your scummy smile or smirk!  I like it ! You should smile more like this!  It was warm!!!"

Cale was shocked.  They were really shocked because of his smile?

Seeing cale's confusion,  Eurohaben decided to explain.

" Unlucky bastard... that was a happy smile.We never saw you smile like that.So,  what makes you happy all of sudden? "

Cale" hmm.. is that so? I am just happy that everyone is fine and here together "

The others were shocked again.  Is this really the same constipated commander?
He really admitted being happy?

Ohn" what makes you think so?"

Cale was thinking. He wanted to tell them about the deal. They already knows about his identity. But he didn't know where to start.so cale being cale , decided to say the most important thing because they didn't need to know about the details.

Cale " I made a deal with the GOD. I will be able to live with my blood family. "

Cale was satisfied with what he said. Then he continued to eat.

Silence.

  Raon" HUMAN!!!"

Cale flinched.What is wrong with him?

Raon " what do you mean by that?!!! Are you going to leave us?!!!! Why?!!!"

Cale was shocked.
Raon was crying. Ohn and hong too.

Cale realized that they misunderstood him.

Cale" I never said I will leave you."

Eurohaben " what do you mean you unlucky bastard?"

Cale explained to them about his family. He didn't tell them about the novel or that he was dragged into another world or about his other family life.

Rosalyn" so, they didn't know that you were alive because your uncle didn't want them to take the money that your parents left you?"

Cale " yes."

Ron" Excuse this Ron , young master.  But there is one thing I didn't understand "

Cale " what is it? "

Ron" you said that you will be able to live with them and then said you are not leaving. So, what does this mean? "

Cale" I will live here till raon and choi han die then I will be transmigrated to my original world to find them. They need help and I will help them.  But I am not leaving, not after going through all this shit to finally have my slacker wi...life. I will live here then go there."

Raon and choi han's eyes were shaking. They knew that they will be the only ones alive.  They will have to live centuries alone.  And cale was a human.  He will only live 2or3 centuries. They were happy. They won't be alone.

Raon" of course,human.You have to live to see me becoming an adult and stong dragon!  You promised to see my adult body!!"

Cale" even if you become an adult you will still be a child compared to me."

  The others were happy.  Cale will stay with them. Even though some of them won't live that long , they were happy.

That lunch concluded with heartily laughters and happy atmosphere.

Cale ' I will save my parents' gift for me.I didn't tell them that everything in my possession in this world will be transferred with me. Well, they didn't need to know '
................................................

Well, I hope you like it.  I know it is Rashad but the evnts will be in orv not tcf. But I can't separate the tcf family.  Let them have their own happy ending!
This will be short maybe less than 20 chapter. 

I already said there won't be an apocalypse or angst.  I love fluff. Sue me!

Anyway , HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!