The beginning of the end

---------------------------------------------
TW ⚠️: Hank and Cole
Tax evasion, FBI
Spicy 🔞, NSFW, gay love
---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER PLAYLIST 🎶
-------------------------------------

Bang Bang- K'NAAN ft Adam Levine

Among us trap remix- leonz

Five nights at Freddy's FNAF beatbox- Von the Pariah, Abdul cisse

Jizz in my pants- The lonely island

------------------------------------------------------------------

-THE BEGINNING OF THE END-

In the dimly lit apartment, Hank, the tax collector renowned for his charm and persuasive skills, stood before the door of the notorious tax evader, Mr. Cole. Hank had come to collect a hefty debt owed to the government.

As he knocked, the door swung open, revealing Mr. Donovan, standing in a provocative pose, his eyes smoldering with confidence. Cole wears a long fur coat, he's shirtless with tight leather pants. "Ah, Mr. Hanks, what a pleasure to see you," Mr. Cole purred, his voice dripping with allure.

Unfazed by the seductive display, Hank maintained his professional demeanor. "Mr. Cole, I'm here to discuss the outstanding debt you owe to the government. It's time to settle up."

But before Hank could continue, a sudden commotion erupted outside. The sound of screeching tires and shouting filled the air. Within moments, the apartment was swarming with FBI agents, their guns drawn.

Mr. Cole's expression shifted from seductive to panicked as he realized the severity of the situation. "What's going on?" he demanded, his facade crumbling.

But before anyone could respond, shots rang out. The FBI agents, acting swiftly, fired upon Mr. Cole, bringing him to the ground in a hail of bullets.

Hank watched in shock as the scene unfolded before him. He had never expected the encounter to end in such violence. As the chaos subsided and the agents secured the scene, Hank couldn't help but wonder what had driven Mr. Cole to such extreme lengths to evade his taxes.

With a heavy heart, Hank gathered his belongings and left the apartment, the events of the evening weighing heavily on his mind. As he stepped out into the night, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the story than met the eye. But for now, his duty as a tax collector called, and he had debts to collect elsewhere.