#ᥱρɩ⳽oᑯᥱ tωo

Start from the beginning

"We should start by picking a leader." someone said.

"I want to recommend Yuju and Jiyeon" a girl started. Soon enough the others girls also started recommending both of them.

"They both have experience in survival shows and can lead well."

It was ultimately decided that Nam Yuju would be the leader but Ryu Jiyeon would also take part in helping Nam Yuju to handle the members.

People picked me as a possible leader for the group. It's quite a responsibility.

"Yuju, you should be the center. The center totally speaks Nam Yuju." Ryu Jiyeon said to their leader.

One by one all the GROUNDERS started auditioning for the parts they wanted.

Ryu Jiyeon sang the part she thought suited her. When she pulled off the high note perfectly everyone was impressed and Ryu Jiyeon bagged Part 6, and others continued with their auditions.

The 14 were divided in two groups as they started learning the main choreography.

"Put some pressure and then turn. It should look powerful and at the same time elegant." Ryu Jiyeon said to the group of girls who she was helping. She then helped Yuiko with her part too.

We need to give a good performance irrespective of the fact that we may not be able to perform.

The GROUNDERS were having problems with mastering the hard choreography but Nam Yuju and Ryu Jiyeon, being the perfect leader duo, helped the girls alot.

"Minsol-ie" she called out and went to the girl who was trying to stand on her feet after being on her knees and kept falling down. She helped steady her and then she gave another try to which Minsol was successful.

The day was almost over and they had tried to learn most of the choreography by the first day. It was time to go and come back the next day to continue practicing.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"I'll film us live in the front." Nam Yuju said to which the girls nodded and they started recording themselves.

The girls were all dancing and singing with bare minimum mistakes as possible.

After filming, the girls went to the dining area where gifts from NaSURI lay for them.

"This is so cool. Thank Youuuu"

After opening the gifts, they were back to pracricing.

"Let's try the lift once."

The GROUNDERS were unstable when it came to lifting Um Jiwon, their main vocalist.

It started with them not being able to lift her to them being shaky while lifting.

Practice makes perfect. Even if the choreo is hard.

"Comeon guys. You can do it. I trust you all." The girls all felt hopeful when their 2nd leader encouraged them.

We are all falling apart.