The air crackled with anticipation as Giyuu turned to face Sanemi, his eyes smoldering with desire. Without a word, they closed the gap between them once again, their lips crashing together in a fervent kiss fueled by raw passion.

Their mouths moved in a feverish dance, tongues tangling and exploring with an urgency that bordered on desperation. Giyuu's hands found their way to Sanemi's hair, fingers threading through the dark locks as he pulled him closer, craving more of his touch.

Sensations surged through them, igniting flames of desire that threatened to consume them both. Sanemi's lips trailed a scorching path down Giyuu's neck, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. With each nip and kiss, Giyuu's breath hitched, his body arching into the touch as pleasure coursed through him.

But Sanemi wasn't done yet. With a fierce hunger burning in his eyes, he captured Giyuu's lips once more, his teeth grazing over Giyuu's lower lip before sucking it into his mouth with a possessiveness that left Giyuu breathless.

As Giyuu's defenses crumbled under the onslaught of sensation, Sanemi took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, his tongue plunging into Giyuu's mouth with a voracious hunger. Giyuu moaned into the other's mouth, lost in a whirlwind of ecstasy as their bodies melded together in a symphony of desire.

In that moment, nothing else mattered except the intoxicating connection they shared. With each electrifying touch and heated kiss, Giyuu knew that he was exactly where he belonged—in the arms of the man who set his soul ablaze with passion

Sanemi placed a teasingly light peck on Giyuu's flushed cheek, igniting a spark of desire between them. But before Giyuu could react, Sanemi's arms encircled him, hoisting him up effortlessly by the ass, their bodies pressed together in a searing embrace.

Giyuu's heart raced as Sanemi's lips crashed against his once more, the kiss deepening into a fierce battle of tongues and teeth. With a soft gasp, Giyuu instinctively wrapped his legs around Sanemi's waist, clinging to him desperately as their mouths moved together in a frenzied dance of passion.

The heat between them was palpable, their bodies pressed tightly against each other as they lost themselves in the heady rush of desire. Giyuu's cheeks burned with embarrassment, his blush only intensifying as Sanemi's hands roamed possessively over his body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

But despite the intensity of their embrace, there was an undeniable tenderness in Sanemi's touch, a silent reassurance that he would always be there to catch Giyuu when he fell.

...

Sanemi made his way towards Giyuu's room, groping the juicy ass massaging it lightly as Giyuu let out soft moans in the kiss, Sanemi placed Giyuu on the bed ,pulled away before trailing his lips to Giyuu's neck licking it lightly sucking on the white porcelain flesh, he moved his hands removing the upper clothes of Giyuu- who blindly moves his to undress Sanemi

Soon both their clothes fell to the ground, Sanemi was leaning down at Giyuu's chest teasing the sensitive buds swirling his tongue around it , sucking lightly, Giyuu moaned below him as he gripped Sanemi's hair  pulling it hair lightly

"Sanemi.. don't te-ha..tease!"He said whimpers getting in the way of what he was trying to say, Sanemi didn't listened and only bit Giyuu's nipples pinching the other at the same time while Giyuu let out a strangled moans, he covered his mouth to suppress the sounds that came out