What I love about you.

Parker pov: I'm sitting on my bed when I hear a ding from my phone, grabbing it out of my pocket and turning it on the sudden light making me flinch and it's my love<3  Sandra smiling until I read the message 'I want to break up, I think ...I'm sorry (sorry not sorry lol) for leading you on your just like a jerk and your so ugly and I hate your music playlist and I just hate you' oh my god this is the third time she's done this... yet it's still just as painful as the first time immediately bringing me to tears and walking out of my room and heading downstairs seeing Chester standing in front of me, "hey dude." I smile trying to seem convincing "dude are you okay? You seem slightly sad" he worries too much but that's good for the cameras so I don't mind "dude she broke up with me" i whisper loud enough for him to hear me  showing the text to him "awh dude come with me I know what might cheer you up, if you're okay with it" He asked to me, he usually makes good choices so of course I'll indulge him "umm okay what is it?" His mouth form a small grin as he grabs my hand and runs up to his room holding my hand the whole way. He points to his bed as I sit down and he sits down next to me "dude c-can you take your shirt and pants off please I promise I'll take mine off too!" He reassures so Of course I comply with his orders as he takes his shirt off as well "okay! So you tell me something you like about yourself and I'll tell you something I like about you as well!" He giggles a little "what about you? Your pretty as well!" I argue "dude fine I'll say what I like about you and you tell me what you like about me" he caved I didn't even try damn. "Okay legs first? Okay uhm I like your thighs and calves and your flexibility" it was true I did like Chester's flexibility and thighs and all that but "oh! Okay I like your thighs as well!" He giggled his face turning a reddish pinky tone "torso now! I like your- is touching allowed?" He asked "yeah of course dude" I confirmed I knew I wanted to touch him as well "okay, I like your chest and and strong arms and your rough hands" he felt around my upper body. "Hmm I like your waist and hips and your soft hands" I giggled I suppose Chester was right this does boost my ego "okay I'll do a little extra umm I like your pretty blue eyes and your silky hair and your loving personality and I love your soft pink lips" I admitted "I love your lips too" he did that cute smile as he moved closer pressing those same soft pink and loving lips against mine closing his pretty eyes he's adorable- DING! Huh? Chester jumped a bit at the sudden unromantic interruption... ugh it was Sandra 'I'm sorry Parker I didn't mean that please forgive me and be mine again?' "ICK!" Chester blurted giggling making me laugh I put my phone down voice recording laying down and positioning Chester above me and suddenly thrusting my hips up listening to Chester surprisingly loud moan "hm- OHH~ fuu~ Par~ker!~" I'm completely sure Chester loves my hips as well, pulling him down into me and pulling the blanket over him and pressing send.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Yay! Parker's pov fully sorry.

606 words!

...