33.Unworthy To Love.

Vote Target :- 3k
Comments :- 600

Vote Target :- 3kComments :- 600

Author's POV :-

Disha slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

She discovered a different environment around herself. She is not in her room.

Her body hurt when she attempted to sit on the bed.

Her eyes widened as she looked at her condition and saw that she was nude beneath the duvet. Her ripped clothing was spread out on the ground.

She tried to figure out where she was again by looking here and there, but she was unsuccessful.

Tears sparkled in her eyes. When she looked for her phone, it was on the ground.

Mustering her courage, she got off the bed. She grabbed her phone and attempted to open it, but it was switched off.

She looked around and discovered a new pair of clothes. She took the clothes and discovered a letter.

After reading the letter and her tears began to flow. "Shaurya, you did very wrong," she said, taking off her clothes and going to the restroom.

After making herself presentable, she exited the apartment.

***

Maanveer completed all of his work in the evening and turned off his laptop so that he could return home soon.

He grabbed his overcoat off the back of the chair and his car keys.

After that, he entered his personal elevator, turned on his car, and sped home.

Upon opening his home's main door, Maanveer discovered his family gathered in the living room.

As he approached them, he noticed how tense they were all. "What happened, Mom?" he asked his mother as he approached her. Why do all of you appear so pale? Is everything alright?

"No Veer, Nothing is right, Niharika has not came outside the room from so long."

"What? Why did not you inform me? Maanveer inquired to his mother.

"I was not at home, Veer, I went to the orphanage; only Akanksha was there."

"Chachi, why did not you inform us?" Maanveer questions Akanksha.

"I believe she wanted to spend some alone time, so I decided to give her some space, wese bhi woh konsa mujh se baat krti hai." Akanksha replied bitterly. [ she doesn't even talk to me]

Hearing him Maanveer shook his head in disbelief, tossed his laptop bag and coat on the couch, and dashed to his room.

All of the family members followed him, but he stopped them, saying, "There is no need to come; I will handle her."