Tere Hawaale (1)

Trigger Warnings

"Zara Kabhi Meri Nazar Se Khud Dekh Bhi"

"Virat we got him." Rahul said while looking at an unconscious boy who was none other than Shadab Khan, son of Ahmed Khan, who was a Mafia Boss and Virat's rival.

"Wait for me. I'm coming." Virat started his car and drove towards his warehouse.

Virat reached and saw Shadab tied up to the chair, he was now fully awake and trying to untie the rope. He walked towards the boy and called out his name.

No response, Virat called again but still no response. Shadab was still busy trying to untie himself. Virat got irritated and held Shadab's face tightly and shouted "WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING?"

Shadab saw the angry look and started shaking his head very fastly. Virat got furious and said "SAY SOMETHING DAMMIT."

Shubman heard Virat shouting and came running towards him "What happened bhai?"

"Why isn't he talking? Did you give him something?" Virat questioned turning towards Shubman.

"He can't hear you bhai." Shubi said with a sad tone while looking at Shadab who was looking at them with tears in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Virat turned towards the innocent looking boy and felt a pang in his chest upon seeing the teary eyes.

"He lost his hearing in a blast when he was just 16 years old." Shubman said. He walked towards Shadab and untied the cloth from his mouth.

"I'm sorry. Please don't kill me." Shadab said in sign language.

(The dialogues in italics would be Shadab communicating in sign language)

"What is he saying, Shubi? I don't understand anything." Virat turned towards him with a desperate look on his face. He doesn't understand what is happening to him, but he never wants to see Shadab crying.

"Bhai. He is saying, 'Please don't kill him.'" Shubi turned towards Virat with a sad expression on his face. He understands sign language as he learned it for his impaired best friend.

Virat walked towards Shadab and kneeled down in front of him. He took Shadab's hand in his and whispered "I will not let anything harm you." and it was like Shadab understood without any sign. He looked at Virat with a small smile and squeezed his hand.

Virat stood up and pulled Shadab with his hand. He held Shadab's hand and said "Shubi, prepare a room for him in the mansion, tell Jenny to be there with him 24/7. You will be his bodyguard from now on and tell Rahul I need all the information about that bomb blast."

Virat pulled out an unused tissue paper and pen from his pocket and wrote his contact details on it and passed the paper to Shadab. He gave one last command to Shubman which was to buy Shadab a phone, and to call him if something happens and walked away from there.

Watching Virat's retreating back, Shadab turned towards Shubman who had a small smile on his face. He looked at Shadab and signed "Let's go."

While walking towards the car, Shubman was thinking one thing which brought a huge smile on his face "Finally you found someone bhai."

Hello everyone, someone requested this and i tried writing. This one shot will be in multiple parts and here is the first one. It's a short one but I promise the next ones will be long. Just to build a story. I don't know anything about impairment and sign language so I'm apologizing beforehand if this seems offensive to anyone. It's totally fiction and not written to hurt anyone's feelings.

Please let me know how you guys liked it as it's my first time writing something like this. Thanks LOVE YA!!

Votes & Comments!!