2

Pov: Leah
When we got to class, I saw the Ruth Bennett. I ignored her. There was a empty seat next to her. I sat next to Asher. There was annoyance in Ruth's eyes but I didn't care.

Pov: Teacher
"Good Morning everyone, we have a new student, plzz introduce yourself honey". "Hi everyone I'm Leah Smith, I'm from Los Angeles, I recently moved here with my mom".

"Okay thank you Leah for introducing yourself to the class, I hope everyone will be  nice to you, you may take your seat".

Pov: Ruth
I looked at Leah with annoyance while she was heading to her seat. Why did she have to sit with Asher, I mean there was an empty seat next to me.

*11:00*
It was finally lunch time. I watched Leah go to the cafeteria with Asher. I also went to the cafeteria with my group of friends that followed behind me. While we were eating I kept a close eye on Leah. "Uhm, Ruth are you okay, you've been watching the new girl for a while now?, yes I'm fine", I answered with an annoyed tone.

*AFTER SCHOOL*
*15:00*
I looked for Leah, I found her waiting by her locker. I went up to her. I showed her around the school, and told everything she needed to know about the school. By that time everyone in school had already left except the security.

A few minutes, we heard a locking sound and the lights went out, the security must have thought that everyone left.

Pov: Leah
I started to panick because it was really dark and i had nyctophobia (a fear of the dark). Ruth looked calm. We then heard a strange noise. I wrapped my arms around Ruth. I could feel her heartbeat, it was beating fast.

I started hyperventilating. Ruth took my hand to calm me down. She caressed my hand, strangely I started to calm down. Then she hugged me. "Don't worry everything will be okay", she said in a gentle yet reassuring voice. Then I layed my head on her chest.

*2 HOURS LATER*
*17:03*
We heard the security shouting, he must have forgotten something, he saw us, he quickly let us out. We were so relieved.

Pov: Ruth
I looked at Leah, she thanked me for calming her down. I decided to walk her home since it was already dark.

While we were walking we started talking. She told me about herself and I told her about myself. We arrived at her doorstep. She nervously said goodbye to me then went inside.

I then walked home. When I got home I layed on my bed. I looked at the ceiling while thinking about Leah. I knew that I had feelings for her. Then I fell asleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*
I went downstairs to eat breakfast, which was 2 fried eggs with potatoes.

I finished breakfast, then I went upstairs to my room to get ready for school, then I went to school

Pov: Leah
I woke up late today so I didn't have time for  breakfast, so I quickly got ready for school, then my mom drove me to school.