🍋Blinded by your Beauty🍋

🌶️NSFW🌶️
(This is a pretty long chapter but I promise it's worth it guys you won't be disappointed, I literally was going crazy over writing this)
*giggles kicking feet in fangirl*
Okay enough cringe here y'all go:
.
.
LIVE ACTION SANJI x Fem Reader
.
.
"I've told you a million times, the boss man ain't gonna like you puttin out these new dishes that aren't on the menu." Patty protested pointing to the meal that Sanji had just prepared. Although he didn't reply and ignored his co-worker. You were in the back preparing a dish for one of the tables in the restaurant, chopping, dicing, all
sorts of foods. By the end of the night you were exhausted after the dinner rush and were ready to get cleaned up. You sprayed down the tables and washed up the plates and silverware.  Sanji peered out into the dinning room watching you clean the tables.  His eyes were fixated on your ass, he licked his lips before breaking off his trance by turning to go back in the kitchen.

As you finished with what you were doing you turned to head back into the kitchen. Some of the other cooks were in the kitchen cleaning up for the night . Some were prepping the meat to go into the freezer, while others washed the rest of the dishes. There was a drunk customer back by the bar that was wasted when he tried to go back to his ship. Two of his shipmates supported their captain back onto their boat. The ship then set sailed late that night and left the Baratie. The bartender cleaned a glass and sets it upside down in its holder. He shuts down the bar at 2AM and heads off for the night to sleep.

You were about to clock out when you heard Sanji arguing with Zeff about one of his dishes.

"You're impossible sometimes to deal with you lil' eggplant!" Zeff growled.

"I'm sick and tired of your bullshit! You never let me cook anything different for the people." Sanji slammed his fist on the table.

"This is my restaurant not yours. If you want to make whatever the hell you want do it on your own. But I'm not serving that to my customers. You need to get that through your thick head—!" Zeff pointed.

"It was one dish—ONE- you OLD SHITBAG—"

"I don't care if you make a blue-fin tuna whatever the hell you made. It's not on my menu. If you do something like that again you're off the line."

Sanji scoffed and smiled looking away, "Okay heheh."

"Don't give me that attitude lil' eggplant."

"I'm not a fucking child Zeff."

"And you're not the head chef of this restaurant. GOT IT?"

Pissed of Sanji turned and walked away lighting a cigarette with his gold lighter. Zeff sighed and shook his head before leaving the kitchen as well.

You followed Sanji up the stairs of the restaurant finding him sitting in the lounge. He blew a drag from his lips as he set his coat on the chair behind him. He exhaled as you quietly entered the room as he was all frustrated and exhausted.

You lightly knocked your hand on the doorway, he looked up irritated,
"What?!"

"Sorry...should I leave you alone?" You replied quietly, hesitated by his snarl response.

Sanji realized how rude he was and immediately changed his tone,

"Oh Y/N! I'm sorry for being inconsiderate, forgive me for my ignorance. No it's fine you can come in." Sanji sheepishly

You sat in the lounge across from him with your legs crossed. Sanji places the cigarette to his lips again and then blew another stream of smoke. He exhaled softly and chuckled looking down,
"I'm really sorry for my rash response, the old man has got me riled up." The blonde chef looks back up to you with a sweet smile.