|Bonus Chapter|

Haseena was walking through a dark corridor, shivering and gasping with every step she took.The screeching sound was still coming from that particular room of the fifth floor.The temperature dropped significantly as Haseena reached the room,she pushed through the already ajar door of the room,the flashlight in her hand flickered twice.She darted her eyes across the room along with the flashlight when the stream of light fell on a crouched figure sitting at one corner of the room.A woman-Her long hairs spread across her back and she was continuously scratching the wall infront of her with her long nails.Haseena gasped at the sight of her abnormally long,greyish fingers and long black crooked nails.She focused the light on the wall now and her blood ran cold as she saw what was carved there—A picture of two kids beheaded and a woman holding their heads in both her hands.

"Nahi...nahi...kon ho tum?Kon ho tum?"Haseena asked in ragged voice.

"Tum jaanti ho mujhe Haseena....bohot acche se jaanti ho!"The crouched woman spoke in mechanical voice and stood up slowly turning towards her.Haseena's eyes widened at her sight.Pale face,diagonal cut across it,eyeball less eyes....She knows this face,Chandni!
She looked like she had just emerged from the darkest of hell.

"Nahi tum nahi ho sakti yeh...tumhe khatam kardiya tha humne!!"Haseena said in shievering voice.

"Hahahaha!!!!Chandni tabhi khatam hogi jab Shivendra Kumar Singh ka vansh khatam hoga.Sab maroge,tum sabke sab maroge."Chandni screamed.

"Mummaa.."Haseena heard two very known voices,her heart pounded against her chest as she saw her twins coming from behind Chandni.She held their hairs in tight fist and smirked looking at the imaged carved on the wall.

"Nahi...Chandni,nahi..hum haath jodte hain,humein maardo humare baccho ko Chhod do."Haseena pleaded but it fell into deaf ears.Chandni held the kids' hairs more tightly making them whimper and the next moment she tugged hard and seperated their heads of their bodies infront of Haseena...

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"Haseena screamed as the blood of her kids splattered on her face.

"Haseena...Haseena!!Kya hua??"Anubhav rushed out of the bathroom wearing his trousers,his hairs still dripping wet.

Haseena was sitting on the bed with her eyes closed and incessant tears falling down them,she was shievering badly.

"Jaan...kya hua hain?"Anubhav sat beside her and scooped her in his arms.Haseena slowly opened her eyes and looked around,her senses slowly kicking in.She was in the bedroom of their bunglow where they had shifted 7 years ago.Sunrays coming in through the glass windows,the AC at 22⁰,the still on night light and the warmth of her husband's embrace everything calmed her down a bit,it was nightmare,one hell of a nightmare.

"Humne Chandni ko dekha Anubhav!"She said and could feel his grip tightening on her.
"Usne Advik aur Aadhya ko..(she whimpered)maar diya."She sobbed.

"Kya dekha tumne?"Anubhav asked calmly,he knew if she would let that out she will be restless throughout the day.
Haseena inhaled and told him everything.Anubhav's jaws clenched as he heard it all,he was not scared because he knew they had ended Chandni for good but what's Haseena told had disturbed him a lot but he shooed away any negative thoughts and cupped Haseena's face.

"Jaan...humlogo ne milkar usse khatam kar diya tha,yeh bas ek bura sapna tha...bhool jao."He said pressing his lips on her temple.

"Par Anubhav kahete hain subha ka sapna sach hota hain....humne aisa sapna kyun dekha?"She asked fearfully.

"Subha k 9 baje ka sapna sach nahi hota..."Anubhav chuckled trying to lighten up her mood.She looked at the wall clock and gasped...

"9 baj Gaye?Baccho ko school k liye ready karna hain..."She panicked.