Chapter 7- Hydra

-3rd person-

Hydra

Not many know of it now. It's seen as a high-profile organization whose, information and existence is valuable, and a well kept secret that only a select few know about.

In the 1900's it used to be a large Russian organization funded by the corrupt high class.

At this point in time, it was a nameless organization, built upon scientists.

They ran all kinds of tests and experiments, their goal being to create a way for the human body to recover from injury and disease in a matter of seconds.

That was until one man wanted something bigger.

That man being Dimitri Vasleve.

He was a former member of a Russian gang who was betrayed by his boss and used as a scapegoat.

From that day on, he wanted more power than the anyone could ever imagine.

When he saw the test reports, an idea came to his mind.

Instead of trying to make someone heal from the pain, why not make them immune?

He had an elaborate plan, with the help of his Irish friend, Sebastien Lores.

They needed to get the funders off their backs, but still have money, so they picked out the best, most competent scientists and made a scheme to burn the whole organization down.

They would then secretly forge a new one called Hydra. Their cover was a large sex trafficking company, which is how they got funding for their research.

Once they got a bunch of girls, they would run them through a simple physical and mental test.

The strongest are kept and the others are sold.

The ones who stay are taught to fight.

They are physically abused every day.

And experimented on.

Not many survived but there are some who did.

Around 2012 they found a girl with amazing mental and physical capabilities.

Her body reacted successfully to the experiments
And she was known as Project X.

The favourite.

But being the favourite in this case wasn't a good thing.

It meant extra beatings and trials.

She was their only successful creation.

She was strong, skilled and immune to pain.

She was smart and trained to be a ruthless, mindless, killing machine.

Hydra planned to use her as their personal assassin.

They thought they had broken her enough that she wouldn't look for someone to share her pain with, but she did.

Another girl in Hydra, Lilith.

Unfortunately, she didn't make it through the trials and died.

When she found out, rage consumed her.
She finally saw what was happening around her, and burned 5 Hydra institutions to the ground. At the last one, though, she suddenly remembered some of her training at the lab.

When they said she was smart they weren't lying.

In 1 hour she whipped up a special concoction using things inside the last Hydra institution, and injected it into lilith.

It brought her back to life.

Together, they stole a bunch of Hydra's funds and ran away.

Later, they parted ways, but kept in contact.

Not much, but just enough to let each other know they were still alive.

Until a few years later when Project X suddenly stopped.

Turns out that while checking out an old Hydra warehouse, she was in an accident.

She lost her memory, and was put into foster care.

Exactly 1 year later, Lilith got a message from X, explaining what had happened, and that she got her memory back.

However, in those years away from Hydra, she had gotten more weak.

More human.

She wanted to make a name for herself, and she wanted power.

But later in the future...

She has a successful company.

She is a famous assassin.

She has power.

She is Diandra Rose Giovanni.

The lost Italian mafia princess .

The owner of the company Andra Rose Corp.

The assassin, Sage.

——-————-————-————-———————————

Thats it for chapter 7 what do yall think❔🤨

Im sorry if the timelines are messed up but its wattpad so anything is possible

Guys my bestie got wattpad just for me and started reading my story , shes been so supportive i luv her so much😘😘

Guys pls comment its a little boring when i dont get to see what yall think soo ye👹

Anyway byeeee luv u💕

Vote.comment.share