Highschool project

The next day avery bumped into simon " watch out freak you always just always love bumping into me huh." Simon chuckled,"oh shut up simon you are always in the way and it is totally not my fault your always in the fuckin way." Avery replied annoyed at simon."oh please stop pretending you dont always go out and look for me in the hallway or classroom" he chuckled " and also heres some notes for you incase you needed it and dont also mind the doodles and sketch there." Avery took the notebook and saw that the doodles and the sketches are about her and her sleeping,she was annoyed but shock when she saw how cute and good sketcher he was but she was totally anoyed "out of all my pictures and movement's here in school, seriously why the one i am sleeping? "Why you looked not bad there in the sketch i mde bro chill. And also dont mind it you came from the notes not the sketches." Then avery replied,"how th fuck would i be focused on the notes if the notebook had a sketch of ME? And also why do you have a sketch of me in your notes or notebook?" Avery said and asked simon about the sketch "cause i was bored that time so i decided to draw or to sketch" "ugh seriously," she rolled her eyes and said "also, i look like frowning here in this sketch. Your so annoying!" She replied as simon laughss an chuckled at her words" well i guess you are right there.but they it looks good anyways so just chillax bro calm the hell down its just a drawing." "Whatever." Then avery then left simon while he was chuclking.

Time skip in the classroom, avery saw simon sitting in her desk "hey, get the fuck out my desk dont break it or else i fucking swear." She said in abit angerly tone to simon as sion just smiled and goes to his seat while saying "my bad" s avery rolled hher eyes on simon and sat down on seat. As their professor came in the class room and makes some letures while avery ccant stop thinking about the drawing that simon made about her sleeping and having a cute frwoning face while sleeping. She couldn't focuson the lectures and disscussion but she stll manage to catch up with the professor and the rest. As for simon he keptlooking at every who is still confsed about the drawing and he was thinking "i should stop before this gilr thinks i have a crush on her, lol thats could be a funny prank though but i wont do that ill just need to think of something worser" he chuckles to himself and went back to focusing in the lectures and discussion.

In the meanwhile in break time, they re both once arguing each other again like they always do. This time they are arguing because their teacers paired the both of them to eachother. "Avery get the fucking notes and the papers!" simon said as avery shouts, " what the hell did our even thinked i was doing anyways!!!???" "Chill no need to shou-" before he can finish avery swapped places with him and decided to finish the project cause simon was too slow. " damn girl you need to calm down there is still plenty of time bro." avery repiled " your too god damn slow as hell you cant even finish a whole paragraph in a minute." "Well what did you expect i was a big and fast robot ai?" " just shut up and help me!" "Okay okay relax here i help."

In the classroom their teacher added more project to do with the same partner they had so they both loked at eachother very annoyed."so, who's going to come in eachothers house? I mean we have 1 more day to finish but i think its much more best if we already finished it cause i swear our professors will also make us do more stuffs like lectures and reports and more projects so hat do you say? You comming to my house later after school?" Simon asked avery and avery hinked then nods her head "guess your right. I'll go to your house again like last week then we can do the project in your house."

After awhile they both went to simons house ten finished the project "hey ill just get a snack and a drink" simon said then avery gives him a thumbs up. Simon went downstairs in the kitchen to get a drink and some snacks for him and for avery and he comes back into his room while avery was doing their project in his room and he came back with the drink and snacks. " here ya go, i also grabbd you some snacks and drnks incase you beg me to give you some of mine." He chuckkled as avery replied "thank i guess...anyways we are almost done with out project by the way." "Good then you can go homme more early so your parents dont worry about their daugter then." Simon said as he gave avery the snacks and drinks he got her downstairs."and there we are done now just need to present this tomorrow." Avery said as simon nodded " okay then ill be the one presenting it to professr for you." "Thanks then. Also here is the intro and outro i made one in case." "Thanks" yes, for once in a while they both didn't fight eachother asthe next day simon present their work and got a perfect score."ot bad avery.not bad we did a nice work." Simon said while smiling a bit as avery replied."yep we did."

To continue...