House dinner

Oh their way back to simon's house, simon was still in shock of how avery managed to to get pass him again,"hey loserr where you going? The car is over here." Simon said as avery replied back to him,"my bad i was still fixing my stuff ait up!" They both went inside simon's car as simon said "huh,by the way my mom also invited your parents over to eat dinner wwith us so its going to be me and my parents and you and your parents okay?" Simon told avery that her parents was also coming over o their house to eat dinner as avery nods "oky"

As they both went to simons house aery still can't believe that she passes the xam and got the higher grade then everyone mostly simon, her academic rival. They have already arrived at his houe and they went inside as their parents was also there.avery's mom and dad are very close with simon's parents too but both of their son and daughter hated eachother since elementary days but they were close.'"hello mom and dad." Simon said to his mother and father,"oh well hello, we did not see you there and also hello avery,congratulations on your success." Simons parent said to avery,"thank you very much!" Avery replied as they all smile and simon had a frowned face on his face,"mom.dad. You both wouldn't even cogratulate me? Iwas also the highest in out classroom." "Oh sorry honey well congratulations" simons parents replied to simon.'well come in lets go and have dinner with avery's parents!" As they all went inside and eat dinner.

"Thank you for the food its very very tasty!" Jamie said to simon's mom named sandy."no worries we acually do love it whenever you guys come here and visit us and vibe and eat with us! Next tiime we should have a sleep over too you know!" Sandy replied as they all smiled to eachtoher,"i will just get some drinks" simon said as pedro said to simon "hey simon gt avery a drink too okay?!" As simon nodded in annoyment and grabs two drinks for him and for avery also.simon handed avery her own drink as avery said and replied with a slight smile "thanks" as simon nodded and went back to hisseat near his parents as they started eating again.

"Thank you again for the food aunty!" Avery said while happily smiling as she went inside her parents car and herparents followed her to the cr as they said and waved goodbye to simon and his parents, then they all drive back to their house as they also congratulate their daughter avery. "My my beautiful daughter made it again, just know we are very very proud of you okay?" Avery's dad and mom said and she noddded while having a big smile in her cute little face and thanked them as they all went home happily.