ch 51-60

Chapter 51

"Old photos," Huo Zeshang thought as he glanced at the faded images.

There were people watching around, and Huo Zeshang's identity was sensitive. He knew that now was not a good time, so he let go before Xia Qingtang reacted and pushed him away.

"Commander, it's the Commander!"

Someone in the utility room recognized Huo Zeshang.

"It's really the Commander! Hello, Commander, I'm your loyal follower. Can you give me an autograph?"

"I want one too!"

"Ah! It's really the Commander! This is the first time I've seen the Commander in person!"

This small storage corner suddenly became lively.

Huo Zeshang still looked indifferent, using his tall figure to block Xia Qingtang and Xia Songqi behind him. The SWAT captain was afraid of causing a riot, so he quickly had the crowd escorted out of the scene.

When there was no one else around, Huo Zeshang contacted Song Ting and told him where he should park the car. After hurriedly speaking with Wen Yan and the SWAT captain, he took Xia Qingtang and Xia Songqi out of the supermarket through another escape passage.

Huo Zeshang held Xia Songqi in one hand and Xia Qingtang in the other, walking very fast with a stern face. When they reached the entrance of the passage, Huo Zeshang put Xia Songqi down, half squatted down, and said to him seriously: "Don't run around recently. Stay with daddy wherever you go. Do you understand?"

Xia Songqi nodded seriously.

Huo Zeshang looked up at Xia Qingtang again. His complexion had improved a lot, but he still looked frightened, and his eyes were always fixed on the wound on Huo Zeshang's shoulder.

Huo Zeshang didn't feel the pain of the wound at first, but when Xia Qingtang looked over, he inexplicably felt that the place that didn't hurt began to swell and ache. In his heart, he longed for her concern, even if it was just superficial courtesy.

His heart suddenly felt sour and painful.

If possible, he really wanted to go away with Xia Qingtang. Only when they were in front of him could he truly feel at ease.

But he couldn't do that now because he had to resolve this matter completely to prevent it from happening again. He absolutely couldn't let their lives and the lives of other people be threatened again.

"Don't be afraid, Song Ting will escort you back."

Huo Zeshang looked at Xia Qingtang solemnly, and his voice became softer unconsciously: "It's best not to go out in the next week. If there is another incident in S City, Song Ting will take you to Zhuwu Bihai; it's safer there."

This time Xia Qingtang did not refute anything. He was silent for a few seconds and just said, "Be careful."

Huo Zeshang smiled, looked at him solemnly, and said, "I will."

Huo Zeshang did not send them to the car, but just stood at the door and watched them get in. There were still too many people outside, so it would be better for him not to show up for the time being.

And there are some things that he has to do for the safety of the country even if the timing is not right now.

The explosion in S City was like a bomb in their peaceful life, but they never expected that this explosion was not limited to S City.

Two similar waves of terrorist attacks were launched in the central cities of two provincial administrative centers, H City and J City, with a total number of casualties exceeding 30. This was the most serious and largest terrorist attack since the governor and commander took office.