ch 11-20

Chapter 11

Quarrel.

After Xia Qingtang filed for divorce, Huo Zeshang stood there for a long time, with a tense face, looking in disbelief and confusion, as if he didn't understand why Xia Qingtang proposed "divorce" first.

Maybe in his heart, Xia Qingtang was never worthy of him.

He knew that it would not be his turn to have such a good thing as marrying the commander.

Everything has its own cause and effect, and he has not had good luck since he was a child. He never expected that his marriage would suffer such a big setback.

Silence spread between the two of them, like a century frozen in the past, before Huo Zeshang finally spoke.

"Marriage is not something you can just divorce if you want to."

Of course, Xia Qingtang knew.

Divorcing a commander is a very complicated process. But he couldn't care about that much anymore. He could wait for Huo Zeshang for five years, so as long as he could leave the suffocating place, he could do it even if he was asked to wait for another ten days and a half.

Xia Qingtang calmed down and elaborated: "Our finances have been separate these years. The house is yours, and I will move out. You can decide other aspects. I can ask for nothing."

There was another period of silence, and the temperature in the hall seemed to drop to the freezing point in an instant, and alpha pheromones hit Xia Qingtang overwhelmingly.

Omegas who have been marked by alphas for life are not oppressed by their partner's pheromones, but they feel a suffocating feeling of being trapped when pheromones invade them.

Xia Qingtang knew that Huo Zeshang was angry, and he didn't want to take into account his mood anymore. He took a few steps back and left the circle of alpha pheromones and said lightly: "Since you are back, let's tomorrow..."

"You can't wait that much?"

The pheromones suddenly expanded their range and hit Xia Qingtang overwhelmingly, making Xia Qingtang feel the danger.

Alpha's mood is extremely unstable right now.

Huo Zeshang's expression was very cold. He always showed emotion and anger, so that no one could tell what he was thinking. He always treated everyone, including Xia Qingtang, with this terrifying appearance that alienated people from thousands of miles away.

So even if five years have passed, Xia Qingtang will still be afraid of him.

But maybe now that she had the courage to leave him, Xia Qingtang suddenly no longer feared him.

"Yes, I can't wait." He replied firmly with red eyes.

Huo Zeshang stared at him in silence for a few seconds and said coldly: "Is it because you are guilty of preemptively doubting me?"

"...What?" Xia Qingtang did not realize the meaning of Huo Zeshang's words.

"It seems that Lawyer Su is not married yet."

Huo Zeshang's tone was almost calm, but the anger and temptation hidden in it were not difficult to detect.

Xia Qingtang came back to his senses. He was stunned for a long time in disbelief. He was so angry that his head turned white. He increased his voice and said angrily: "Huo Zeshang, are you sick!?"

Huo Zeshang looked ugly and pursed his lips in silence. The nanny in the kitchen, who had been avoiding him for a long time was startled by Xia Qingtang's sudden anger.