Ko-fi

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well! If you've made it to this page, then that means you're an active reader of my one shots! Thank you so much for reading, liking, and commenting on my chapters! It means a lot to me, and as a writer, I want to give you the best stories I have to offer. Having said that...

I've opened up a Ko-fi

What is a Ko-fi? Ko-fi is a tipping/donation service you can use to tip your favourite creators!

Why should I tip you? You don't have to! It is totally optional, but it will encourage me to continue writing stories and publish new chapters!

What are the benefits of seeing your account? You'll get the latest up-to-date announcements about my upcoming chapters, as well as the opportunity to interact with me personally! (since Wattpad is removing messages). You'll get to see snippets of chapters that haven't been released yet, too!

Will requesting a chapter cost me? No, not at all! My writing services will remain free of charge, BUT if you want your story to be at the top of my priority list, then a dollar or two will shoot you up there really quick. 

Here is the link to my Ko-fi, you'll also be able to find it on my home page and at the end/beginning of every new chapter! 

https://ko-fi.com/strawberry_hearts

Once again, thank you all for your continuous support; I hope you remain as fans of my work and will encourage me to keep writing so I can push out chapters for you all! :3c