Starlit Eyes (BF Scenarios)

-- Starlit Eyes --
~ You Hang Out / He Develops Feelings ~
Type of Fic: General - SFW
Request: No.
Please Enjoy!

Deep breaths, (Y/N))

You breathe in deeply, holding your breath for a few long seconds before exhaling. These students were getting on your nerves today, specifically Denki. That boy has been flirting with Kyoka all class and she was beginning to be receptive to it, making matters worse. Don't get yourself wrong, you were all for romantic relationships blooming between your students, but when it gets in the way of their schoolwork, that's when it becomes a problem for both you, Aizawa, and them.

"Kaminari," you call to him, "focus on your work please. I don't want to say it again." A stern, strong voice emanates from you, ringing throughout the classroom and making the others focus more intensely on their schoolwork. You've gotten the hang of this pretty well, it's been a little more than half a year now since you first arrived at the prestigious school that was UA High and you've settled in quite nicely in your role as teaching assistant to the Pro Hero Eraserhead.

"Good work as always, (Y/N)." The hero tells you with a slight, amused smirk. You spare a glance towards the teacher, appreciating his acknowledgement.

"Thank you, Shota." You beam, a sense of pride evident in your voice. His words only made you more determined to support your students in every way possible.

"You've become quite adapted to this role, you know. It's impressive. I don't really have to struggle with these kids as much as I used to ever since you showed up." He leans against his desk, his eyes sweeping across the students engrossed in their work. "You've become quite the asset to my classroom, congratulations."

When his eyes meet yours, his expression softens just the smallest bit, "the students respect you, even the troublesome ones."

Your cheeks turn the lightest shade of pink and you put up a humble, modest smile. "I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do; ensuring the students lead a successful path to becoming a hero, all while helping you."

You feel a sense of gratitude wash over you as you say these words, your chest puffing out a small bit. Your dedication and sense of pride reminds him of himself in a way, and of his ideals he holds as a hero.

"Your commitment to me and my students is commendable, (Y/N)."

A subtle shift in the air occurs between you both; an unspoken strengthening of your bond together. One that goes beyond the box of colleague and colleague, just as it has been these past few months. Aizawa takes a step closer to you, his expression showing that he's happy his students are completely focused on their work, but out of the corner of your eye you can tell a few are staring; like Mina and Jiro.

His voice lowers to a whisper, his tone almost intimate with you. He leans down slightly, raspy voice whispering in your ear: "You bring warmth to my classroom, (Y/N). Thank you. I appreciate you."

Warmth spreads throughout your chest and especially over your face. What was he doing, so close to you like that? You can't help the smile that comes to your face, albeit one that's a little nervous and shy. A quick glance to the side shows you that most of the class is staring now, completely invested in the scene that's happening at the front of the room.

Before you can say anything, Aizawa stands straight and with an annoyed sigh, he looks over the classroom, "get back to work, there's nothing to see here. Say a word and I'll fail you."

"Shota! Don't be so harsh on them!" You retort, giving him a light nudge in the arm. A pout comes to your face and your ears twitch at the sound of giggles. You fwip your head to the side and glare at the students giggling, "back to work! You heard him."