part sixteen.

Começar do início

'that's graphic.'

allie took her sisters advise and began carving away. 'how many of those have you carved? there must be like one hundred somewhere by now?'

'i saw javi starting to carve little figures out of them, i said is give it a try.' allie responded. 'do you think we will ever go home?'

'don't be daft. yes allison we are going home.' cheryl sternly told her sister. she wasn't sure herself if they would ever get home, she just didn't want to worry allie.

it was that strange time of day when it was still light out side, but it was to dark to go do somthing. it was still very hot, but too cold to swim in the lake. it was late but not time to sleep late. cheryl had been sleeping in the attic with shauna again, since she didn't have van and shauna didn't have tai. cheryl thought that jackie and shauna would have talk more but they haven't really spoken since the lottie issue in the attic, no one had spoken on it.

cheryl had started a conversation with jackie of all people, the girls where talking about what bands they would see if they where home and what people back home are doing right now when somthing startled them.

misty, mari and akilah had practically fallen through the trees. you could tell they had been running. were they back? did they find help? where are tai and van? so many questions ran through cherrys mind as she jumped up to console the panting girls.

'misty?'

misty looked panicked, they all did. it look them a minute to catch there breath and calm down. 'misty! what happened where are the others?' cheryl asked.

'they-' misty tried, taking a harsh swallow. 'they told us to go find help!'

'help? what the fuck happend?' natalie asked, holding mistys back. cheryl turned to mari who caught up.

'mari what's going on?!' she said, stomping over to her.

'it's van.' mari started through shaking breaths. 'we all fell asleep and when we woke up wolfs had gotten to us first. they got her.'

cheryl's heart stopped. 'what? is she okay? mari is she okay?!' she frantically asked, shaking mari repeatedly.

laura lee walked over and placed her hands on mistys shoulders. 'take us to them.' laura lee had never looked so serious before, she was normally so bubbly.

'allison, stay here.' cheryl ordered her sister, before running into the woods with the others. hoping to find van before the wolfs do. again.

————————————————————

it had gotten dark, really dark. they only had one lantern between all of them which didn't help much. stumbling through the slim trees trying to listen for anything. 'where the fuck are we?!' natalie shouted.

'i don't know! it should be this way.' mari said.

'it's so dark! i don't know what way we came.' misty added. cheryl was at least thirty meters ahead of them, that number was increasing dramatically.
'cherry! don't go to far we don't know what's out here!' was the last thing she heard before she had gone to far out. sawing past fir trees and hoped to find somthing. someone. she stopped for a moment to get an idea of her surroundings when she heard a small cry in the distance. she walked slowly trying not to make any sound and listen. the crying stopped and the thud of a large mass hit the leaves that covered the mud below.

'tai?' cheryl called out while crossing through the low hanging branches. 'TAISSA?' she shouted this time, another noise caught her attention. they had packed the flare. the flare they found in the plane. cheryl looked behind her to see that one of them had fired it, illuminating the foggy sky for the others to see also. red smoke.