« Percy's Letter »

After lunch, I headed to see the group while Harry and Ron went to the library to do their homework, and hopefully not find out what I was. 

Deep down, I thought they would be disgusted by my species, and not be friends with me anymore. The times laughing with Harry, Ron and Hermione were one of the best moments of my life, and looking into those emerald green eyes always made me feel better. 

I walked into the forest instead of running since there were a lot of people outside and it was a nice day outside, but I used the potion Snape offered me for the first time. It worked, surprisingly. 

I looked around before diving into the forest. 

I looked around for the group and found them hooting. I smiled and ran to them and hugged them. I talked to them for a lot of time then remembered Harry and Ron's first Quidditch practice of the year. 

I ran out nonchalantly and ran to something that looked like a huge soccer ring, but three rings were fifty feet high on each side and I saw brooms flying faintly, with a red ball being carried and two flying balls trying to knock people off their brooms. 

It looks like a sport I would love. 

I ran to the stands and smiled as I found Harry flying around while everyone was screaming at each other. I looked at Ron, who was sweating profusely with pressure. 

"GO RON!" I shouted, pumping my arm in support. 

Both Harry and Ron turned to look at me and Harry beamed with his amazing smile. I could feel my stomach flipping backflips. 

I started cheering Ron up, but he still was nervous because of Angelina screaming at him. 

"HEY! THIS IS HIS FIRST PRACTICE! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I screamed at her. 

"HE WON'T IMPROVE IF HE DOESN'T GET MOTIVATED!" she screamed at me from her broom. 

"YOU'RE NOT MOTIVATING HIM, YOU'RE PUTTING HIM DOWN! HE'S JUST TRIED OUT, AND YOU CRITICISE HIM BREATHING!" I screamed out, I glanced at Harry, who looked confused, and when I glanced back, I noticed a group of Slytherins jeering at them. 

"What's that Weasley's riding?" Malfoy called in his sneering drawl. "Why would anyone put a flying charm on a mouldy old log like that?" 

"What did you just say?" I said, turning my head to him while the rest of his group were laughing. 

"I said, his excuse of a broom looks really bad." Malfoy drawed. "You should know, you're rich in Muggle money." 

Did he just say that?

"Oh, so Blondie asked you to get me to give you Muggle money? Yeah I'm good, thanks." I said, waving my wallet in front of his face. 

Malfoy swiped his hand up in a swift motion, as though trying to steal my wallet, but I was too quick for him and snatched it before his slimy fingers could touch it. 

"Did you just try to rob me?" I said, my eyes widening in anger and my hair turning red.  

"What if I was?" He drawled, quietly. 

"EXCUSE ME?" I screamed at him. "HOW DARE YOU!" 

Harry furiously got off his broom and started screaming at Malfoy as well, followed by Fred and George, and Ron. 

"Don't worry, I can deal with him." I said, and Harry and Ron grinned and backed away. 

 I took his hand, to my displeasure, and twisted it until he was on the floor, kneeling in agony. He was in pain, so I let him go.