Info About the Story.

Rhaena Targaryen knew Luke was gay so they would be a bit like Laenor and Rhaenyra they would rule Driftmark together, he would take male lovers and her female and male. She is the only one who knew about his sexuality.

Luke had a small crush on Aemond until the dragon and the fight, he would then try to ignore him and stay away. 

Jace had an idea Luke didn't like females but Rhaena was the one he mainly confided in they were platonic soulmates and best friends.

Daemon found out about what Luke prefers, he didn't give a shit and told him it was okay and he'll keep his secret as he heard about when Luke and Rhaena were talking about who he prefers.

It was hard for Rhaena to keep a secret Baela but she kept and not told any-one and since then Luke has only been talking about that stuff with Daemon and Rhaena they were both understanding.

Rhaena was hearbroken when she heard on Lucery's death, they had there futures planned out like they had all the time in the world.

Magnus has heard about the Targaryen dynasty but not that much as it had been many years since it fell as he was born in the 1600's and the Targaryen dynasty started before 114 BC.

Alec will not remember his memories until later in the show with the help of Magnus will he find everything out.