Prologue

Hello, this reaction is going to be HOTD watching the show and some Shadowhunters may come I'm still not to sure about that, but I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhaenyra Targaryen was pacing in her throne room as she has just heard the death of her beloved son, Lucerys she had tears in her eyes but they did not fall, Daemon Targaryen walked into the throne room, " Shall' we send a message to Jacaerys? " Daemon asked Rhaenyra stopped pacing and turned to look at him. " I just want to hold my son again I should never have let him go " she let the tears fall.

Daemon walked closer to her, she threw herself onto him and wrapped her arms around him and he did her. 

In another castle were Aemond,Alicent,Aegon,Otto,Helaena and Ser Criston Cole, " you killed Lucerys Velaryon?! " Otto thundered Alicent looked down like she couldn't look at her own son just killed a boy only fourteen years of age.

" Good job brother, we should have a feast " Aegon happily exclaimed while patting his younger brother on the back " she's going to want revenge for her son " Alicent quietly murmured. Aegon told her to let her come as they will be waiting for her and her other bastards.

Until there was a glowing bright light and then they weren't there anymore neither were Rhaenyra and Daemon. They were in some kind of room along with Jacaerys, the dead Viserys Targaryen, Corlys Velaryon, Rhaena and Baela Targaryen, Larys Strong,Joffrey Velaryon and Rhaenys Targaryen.

Immeditly Helaena freaked as she was looking for her children but couldn't find them. Daemon pulled out his sword and was marching right up to Alicent Hightower, while Rhaenyra couldn't believe her father stood there as alive as he could be while she knew he died. (Also Viserys is not sick in this right now and he came back from the dead alive and well)

Someone with beautiful huge wings and armour and brown hair " Hello my name is Ithuriel, I am an angel and I have come to make you see something important. "

Everyone was shocked but Helaena rushed up to him and asked about her children " Don't worry your children are safe time has stopped when I brought you here " Helaena calmed down a bit from hearing that " as you all know Lucerys Velaryon has been killed I am here to show you his next life as the angels and I thought he deserved a second chance as he was only a boy when he died " ' why does that bastard deserve it he took out my eye he should die and go to hell not another life or the heavens ' Aemond thought angrily.

" You mean my son will be alive there? " Rhaenyra asked nearly desperate " what happened to Luke? " Jace asked his mother as he walked up to her " I'm sorry child but he was murdered " Ithuriel sadly answered him "HOW? WHY! " Jace asked no demanded Ithuriel answered truthfully it was Aemond Hightower(Get it cause hes not a full Targaryen) Rhaenyra and the other side of the blacks snapped there heads all to the greens.

" That cunt Hightower, did it I should have known " Daemon growled out, Rhaenyra marched up to Alicent Hightower " your vile son took away mine he shall be punished " Rhaenyra yelled at her.

" Your son took my sons eye, " Alicent weakly defended her son " He still has one doesn't he, while my son doesn't have another life he's going to be with other people I don't know who he is not going to be right next to be is he hes dead your cunt of a son killed him didn't he!? " Rhaenyra shouted " Your right my dear he shall be punished " Viserys told Rhaenyra and called his brother over to try and help calm him down.

Viserys! please you can't be serious he is your son " Alicent begged him " and Lucerys was my grandson, Aemond shall be stripped of the title of prince, out of the line of succession and loss of the Targaryen name " " Father please, re-think this! " Aemond went up to his father an begged him Otto was trying to change his mind while Daemon was smirking at Aemond.

" When can we see my son? " Rhaenyra asked Ithuriel, he nodded and the came seats and a huge screen " please sit and get comfy if you look forward, that is a TV and you will be seeing your son from it "

Sitting Arrangements,

Seats A, Jacaerys, Rhaenyra ( Joffrey on her lap) Daemon, Rhaena,Baela,Rhaenys,Corlys and Viserys.

Seats B, Aegon,Helaena,Aemond,Alicent,Otto,Criston,Larys.