4. Sleep Does Wonders.

Falling asleep was easier said than done, especially since she's been sick.
She would stay up and find it impossible to sleep even if her eyes were tightly closed.

She was going insane - or so she thought.

It was late, really late. Around 3am in the morning and she couldn't sleep, so she ended up crying over how exhausted she was.
Suddenly a lamp clicked on  - that was Ace.

"Morgy?" He was squinting considering he just woke up. "Morgy, what's wrong?" He asked and got out of his bed, walking over and sitting beside her.
"I can't sleep and I'm tired and- and..." She sniffled, he gave her a big hug and played with her hair as she cried into his shoulder.

"Lay down, get comfy," he said, she laid down and he pulled the covers up over her, smiling as she relaxed in her spot. "Good, now just lay there and relax," he said and watched her close her eyes.

He sat by her and played with her soft hair, smiling as she yawned a little, eventually she was asleep so he turned the lamp off and laid beside her, cuddling her close.

The next morning Juke and Jackson gasped in awe. "Cute!" Juke said and took Jackson out of the room, making it down to the dining room.
"Hey! The kids are alive!" Nikki jokingly cheered considering it was nearly 10am, "You shut up, sleep is good," Jackson smiled making them chuckle.

"Where's the other two?" David asked, "Well, Morgan had been having trouble sleeping and when we got up Ace and Morgan were cuddling - fucking finally, so I don't know, maybe Ace woke up early to help her sleep, who knows?" Juke shrugged, "Poor girl," Sebastian said, "I know right? She's been sick so many times so far," Jackson said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah... Let's pray she's feeling better for her show, huh?" Sebastian smiled a little, "Yeah, if she's not Ace will most likely stand right in her space - he does that when she gets nervous, he just stands right beside her until she has confidence to move," Juke said, "Cute... Oh they're so in love, why hasn't he asked her out yet?" Bret huffed, "His excuse is, 'How do I even do that?' Hers is, 'I'm too ugly for him' which is so untrue," Jackson said, "Jeez that girl has a lot of problems," Axl said with concern.

The doors opened and in walked Morgan and Ace.
"Hey! How ya feelin?" David asked, "Tired," Morgan said - it was now 1pm.
"Sleepin' the day away?" David smiled making her smile a little, "Mhm," she yawned and sat beside Ace.

"Can you kids do me a favour and ask each other out? It's so clear you got the hots for each other," Duff said making the two of them blush a little.
"Yeah, even if I did not in front of you," Ace said making them chuckle.