2. Exhaustion.

The kids sat at the table together, Morgan was sitting quietly, rocking back and forth before politely excusing herself.
"Poor thing," David Coverdale said worriedly, Ace sighed a little and got a message, "Don't come up." So he did as told and sat still.

About an hour later she was back, hair tied up and clearly just got out the shower.
"You right?" Sebastian asked softly, she nodded a little.

"You're alright sweetie, you got at least two weeks before you're on stage," he told her and gently rubbed her hand, she nodded a little and was shaking a bit.
"You'll be fine, just take lots of deep breaths," he smiled.

She ended up falling asleep at the table, her head in his arms.
"Morgan," Ace gently patted her awake, as she woke up he lead her down to their room - where he made sure she was okay enough to sleep.

He said goodnight before coming back.
"She's alright, her nerves may be gone soon," he told them, "Hopefully, that's tough man," Nikki frowned, "I know, she's got an anxiety disorder so when she gets nervous she usually gets sick, it's so fucked," Ace frowned, "Right? Poor Morgy!" Juke nodded.

"Anxietys horse shit in my opinion," David smiled making them chuckle, "Right? So annoying," Ace agreed.

------

She ended up coming down a bit later and looked tired as she patted Ace's shoulder.
He looked up at her and she murmured down to him, he nodded and followed her up.
"Sorry guys, see you in the morning," he said, "Night!" They called, he waved and held Morgan's hand as he went upstairs with her.

"That's what I call friendship," Sebastian chuckled. "They like each other, one at a time they come up to us and told us how much they like each other and we're like, 'dude'," Jackson said making them laugh.

"Aww, young love," Tommy teased, "Pretty much," Juke shrugged.