The fight

A/n: this was suggested by @Holly0345 hope you enjoy 😊

Mia's POV

I'm done with hiding my love, with hiding my true identity, I want to scream it everyone would know it's just Char doesn't she is scared about the judgement and the stares and the whispers.

"Please Char no one will judge you and if they do I'll kill them" I said pleading with her I want to go on dates I want to kiss her in the rain all the things straight couples can do but I can't.

"I'm not ready yet Mia please wait till I at least tell my kids I don't want them hearing about it at school" she says I understand where she is coming from but I miss how easy things were when we sat in the bar.

"How about just to the bar we can invite Sorscha and then it will be friends hanging out and not a date" i plead trying to make it work but she just doesn't budge.

"Mia I can take this pressure I haven't even told very many people about the divorce will you just drop it" she says storming off. I felt shit i shouldn't have pushed her too far I'm just tired of the standards not being the same cause we're 2 women.

Char's POV
I feel bad for snapping like that at Mia and this was the first disagreement I just can't handle people judging us, they don't know what it is like and I don't want it to be fed back to my kids they have enough going on and need time to adjust properly.

*knock knock*

"Hey it's me can I come in" Mia says she looks guilty. I just nod my head.

"I'm really sorry" I said. "The house often feels empty without my kids here and i just hate the feeling and I don't want them feeling like im moving on to quick or resenting you" I say while fidgeting with my hands, nervous about what happens next.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't be pushing you, you take as much time as you need to feel comfortable then we will sit down and talk about moving forward." Mia said and I just looked in her eyes and hugged her, she always knows what to say to help me feel better and I can't wait to move forward with her.