teasing you

It my first time writing an imagine so bare with me plss. Just enjoy 😊

_________________________________

Soonyoung and I just got home midnight from his dance practice with the members.

When we got home I walk straight to the couch and turn on the tv.

"Babe! B-babe?"  He said.
You can see him on the corner of your eyes.

"Come on!, are you still mad at me?"he's sulking but You didn't budge on the spot you were in, you just sit and ignoring him.

"Babbeee!!!!"He run and sits next to you. "Not now kwon soonyoung I'm not in the mood" you said. "W-Wow...my full name huh, so your still mad at me." looking at you in disbelief. "Y/nahhh...I was just teasing you, please forgive me!!! " He said while hugging you.

You sigh. "... Ok."you replied "That's that mean you forgived me already?"he ask pouting with his puppy eyes.
" Ahh...fine You're forgiven but don't do it again okay!?"he knows that you can't resist him. "hahaha ok I promise." hugging you tightly.
"Horanghae y/n." "I love you more soonyoung."

An hour past.
You two we're coddling on the couch watching drama and then soonyoung speak suddenly. "Y/nah…babe?"
"Hmm?" "Can I ask you something.?" "What is it?" "Do you think we can still make a baby tiger?? " "Ahh soonyoung why do you keep asking me that.?" "ah..because I can?" "Ahhhhh!! It's embarrassing." I cover my face with my arm, Embarrassed by thinking of it.

"No, it's not."he said while Holding my cheeks. " Ah.. babe why do you have to tell me those in front of the boys!!" I said to him whining.  He just haugh at me.    "I was just teasing you back then and I want to see your reaction...hahaha."
"Your so annoying." I rolled my eyes at him.

"But babe I'm serious right now, can we make it now?." He ask with a serious face.  "No." I said and laugh.

"uhh... come on!!!". You shake your head and looking at him in disbeliefs.

_________________________________

*Author

(What a wrapped lumpiang shanghai!!! Hahaha horanghae my lovely readers🤟✌️🐅)

*If you have any concerns just let me know I'm open for suggestions.

Pls vote, I'll post another parts later. Bye👋