--12--

Uea POV

I was in the middle of a class and got a notification buzz on my mobile. "Do you want to have lunch together?", the message popped out.

I didn't reply, because, I was teaching an important concept of esterification. From my undergraduate time, I have loved this topic, not because I love the concept or something, but just thinking of the esterification process, makes me feel happy.

The actual process is when ethanol is mixed with the hydroxyl we get a by-product of ester, and during the process, we get a fruity sweet-smelling compound as the product, that is why I love this particular reaction in chemistry.

Some say, 'People forget what you said, and what you did but they never will forget how you made them feel'

And exactly, the first time, I did this process in my lab, that fruity smell has attached to me, and still, I cannot forget this process, and every time, I get reminded of the very first time.

I still had about 10 minutes to finish the class, so I waited patiently to reply to the soul who was eagerly waiting for my reply.

Giving the students, their homework, I exited the class, and suddenly on the way I was crossed by those rascals.

With their 2 buttons from the collar undone and with a lot of swag all four crossed my way as if they just passed the wall. It was their routine during lunch, to get out of the classroom and go out of the school in their car, to just have their lunch. And especially for them, there is no restriction to go out on the lunch.

"Will join you King!", I texted King back ignoring those monsters on my way. I surely know they are going to suffer pain more than hell. I got to wait a little longer so that the dark web hacker, reveal all their little secrets to the entire world

"Meet you at the parking lot", King texted me back. I am not in the mood to go out and have any lunch. And even just because King was already on my school premises, because he had some work, that is the only reason, I agreed to have lunch with him.

Since going to the staffroom and back to the parking lot takes a lot of time, I reached directly to the lot, carrying the class 11th Chemistry book in my hand.

It was so hot to walk in the burning sun, from the building to his car. When I spotted the car, that's when I got some peace, I could go and sit in the AC for a while. Because it was so burning outside, maybe the heat would pierce into my skin breaking the sunscreen protection.

I opened the car and sat on the front seat. "Was it hot outside?", King questioned.

"So much!", I replied turning the AC vent exactly towards my face.

Suddenly, he turned towards me and began brushing his hand over my head. I was in total shock when he did them. To stop my speculation he replied, "Chalk dust!!" I got chalk dust a few times when I had to use the board.

I don't know what to reply except, "Oh....Thanks for that!" I said, pulling over my seat belt.

"How did the board meeting go?", I asked King out of curiosity.

"Hmm...not bad, just discussed some random stuff.", he replied. He paused and went into a deep thought. "Uea", he looked at me.

"Don't you think the school is giving too much liberty to the students here, and the students are not even like students!", he expressed his concern.

Never in our relationship did we have a deep conversation like this one, because King never asked me about the way the school treats the students or Staff. But when he came to know about the incident that happened to me, he started to look deeper into the root issue. The management was so bad.