Chapter 10: I'm back bitches

A/N:
Riddle me this,
Riddle me that,
Watch out girls, this bitch is back.

So- i reread my last chapter and.. I don't know what the actual fuck possessed me to write that (⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠;⁠)

But whatever! I'm here, I'm queer, and I'm ready to continue this bullshit of a fanfic!

Get ready because i have even more issues now then i used to

So this is gonna be fun. Snickers mischievously

Anyway

So!
Wukong
Macaque

Enjoy (=

OH! he/them pronouns for Macaque, because i just find it more comfortable writing about him instead of them yk. Not that im homophobic or something like that, but in my mother tongue there is no such thing as 'they' (gender neutrality speaking) so I'm not really used to it. Sorry about that.

TW: swearing, vivid descriptions of gore, ooc, force feeding.
___________________________________________

Seems like waking up will not be an experience to look forward to for a while. Once again, he's awoken with pain and a fuzzy brain. (Hey it rhymes!)

His eyes sting. He's been crying.

Why?

Scarlett red liquid hitting the pale walls of this room, hutting the floor, hitting the fur, hitting the golden armor of h̶i̶s̶ m̶a̶t̶e̶ of wukong's.

Three monkeys. Three little hearts stopped for no reason. Innocent lives taken. For a selfish reason. J̶u̶s̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ s̶h̶e̶ d̶i̶d̶.

Hatred raged through his veins. How dare that ginger freak?!

"Moonpie! Time to wake up!~" the weasels voice sang through wherever they were right now (they stopped wondering about that long ago), annoying them out of tiredness. Huh

Guess he's useful for something regardless.

The moon covered himself with more of the blankets, hoping (not really) to be left alone.

But alas, not even his tiniest of wishes shall come true in this life. Afterlife. Second life? Existance.

"C'mon moonshine, i know you're awake~" Voice dropping a tone deeper, an attempt at a seductive voice.

"Shut up. And talk normally-" he pulled out from under the covers, scowling at the sun "And quit with that voice, you sound like an old witch eating sand!"

The sun stuttered, eyes growing wide with bewilderment, before he burst out laughing, now back to his original voice.
"AHAHA!- A- A WHAT? HAHAHA!!"

(A/N: ion know how to write laughing.)

The moon growled at the sun, bearing their fangs to show his anger at the carrot head.

"Ahh... You're so creative with your insults, it's hard not to love you, moonshine. But! Enough with the chit-chat, i made breakfast! C'mon."

The fire furred simian turned toward the door, waiting for his ashey black lover to follow.

The lover in question did not, in fact, follow.

That's okay! We have all the time in the world to get along!

Walking up to the bed his darling was in, Wukong ripped (not littearly) off the covers, taking his mate into his arms, all bridal carry-like.

"What are you- HEY!- PUT ME DOWN YOU ANIMAL!!- Ugh!-"
"If you won't come with, I'll have to take you with. I don't make the rules Luna!"
"YOU LITTEARLY DO!!-"

___________________________________________

"Darling..." A low, threatening voice rumbled out, it's growl of anger not watching the adoringly frustruated yet still devoted and in-love look on the stone monkey's face.

"Eat."

Macaque, the stubborn shadow he was, kept his mouth shut as his former husband kept jabbing the spoon into his face. Arms crossed and a glare of his golden amber eyes.

The king growled in annoyance, grinning  as his eye twitched in anger.

They've been at this for almost an hour now. They got to the dining table, (that had two seats. Real smooth Wukong. Really.) sat down, Wukong made a soup.

Succeeded, somehow, or it was his hair.

Either way, Macaque was not gonna eat it.

So, naturally, like a good, loving, caring mate, Wukong tried to feed it to him.

"If you don't open your mouth, i swear to fuck i will force feed you!" The sage growled, grinning as annoyance made his hands twitch.

Macaque just scoffed and turned his head away in response.

"..."

"You asked for it, moonshine. Do remember that I'm only doing ot for your own good!"

Plucking out some hair (fur?) strands, in a second there were clones surrounding Macaque.

Two coming up behind him, they forced open his mouth, another one to hold his head still, and a forth one tying him to the chair.

"YHU BITHF! LEFT GHO!!--"
(you bitch! Let go!!--)
The shadow shouted and struggled, trying to free himself from the (stupid ugly smelly--) clones.

"Say 'aah'~" Wukong lifted the spoon again, shoving it into his mate's mouth, then quickly all clones took their hands away, and Wukong put his own over Macaque's mouth, and clasped his fingers onto their nose.

"Swallow quickly, my dear!"
The king announced happily, woth that stupid grin on his face.

Having been left no other choice, as his breath was running out h̶e̶ r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶ s̶t̶o̶p̶ g̶a̶s̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶i̶m̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ i̶n̶t̶o̶ t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶e̶ n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ a̶i̶r̶  he swallowed the soup.

"Good job darling!" The king praised s̶w̶e̶e̶t̶l̶y̶ l̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶l̶y̶  before already picking up another spoon and guiding it towards their face.

It was humiliating.

he hasn't been hand fed since-

since.

___________________________________________

As they lay in 'their nest' - as Wukong so lovingly calls it, he can feel said simian trying to get closer to him.

"Don't you have your own bed or something? Go away."

"But Mango!~ I want to cuddle with you~" The king whined as he finally clung onto his shadow, wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist, wrapping his tail around one of his mate's ankles, in a nice, tight t̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ t̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ t̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ t̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ t̶o̶o̶ t̶i̶g̶h̶t̶--- grip.

The shadow scoffed simply in response.

After a beat of silence, the great sage spoke again.

"...you know-" he started "You don't have to pretend around me. I know you don't like this-- but don't worry! I'll make sure to get us back, my moonlight. It's okay, i know we've had some.. differences.. but! It's alright now. We're back together, so, in time, you'll learn to love me again. I just know it."

The shadow stayed quiet.

___________________________________________

A/N: ion know what the fuck I'm doing

Anyway
Uh

Bye