Chapter 9: "...what?-"

A/N: ok, quick warning, this chapter is MESSED UP. so yeah

Warnings:
Charackter death
Death threats
Violance
Knife
Harmfull use of staff
Non-con touch (dubcon) (implied)
Obsession
Described blood splashes (slight)

So yeah. 'Dead dove do not eat' as they would say on ao3.

Have fun😍

___________________________________________

They ran.

They ran as fast as they could.

They tripped? Get back up.

Leg feels funky? Not important right now.

Out of breath? They didn't need to breathe anyway.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Where were they.

They had to still be on the mountain, right?

Not like they can transform..

They are on the mountain.

He can feel it.

He looks through one of the clones eyes, spotting something in his peripheral vision.
(Low key had to google what it's called, mb. Like in the corner of his eye yk)

The clone ran after the thing, and (un) fortunately, it was Macaque!

Summoning all the clones sent out, to his location, they all pinned the shadow monkey down to the ground.

Macaque squirmed, scratched, bit, kicked, but nothing could get the dozen or so clones off them.

Wukong quickly flew over to their location, making sure to fix his hair on the way

Landing, he immediately came closer to his love, kneeling down to their eye level.

Sorta

"Now why would you try to leave, biscuit? I mean, kudos for the effort, really, but still-" The Monkey King asked curiously, watching the moon struggle under the weight of his many clones.

"Ugh!- Wukong!-" They grunted angrily

"No no, what did I say?~" Wukong urged the darker simian, reminding them what he said about calling him his name.

They stayed silent.

Wukong let out a dissapointed sigh, getting up from his knees and looking down at Macaque.

"Shame, really. But anyway! I... really liked the kiss! I'd be happy to repeat it sometime!" The King beamed with happiness and excitment, tail wagging behind him

Macaque just glared at him in response, to which the king deflated slightly

"Well! That out of the way.. since you ran away again, i have to punish you again, don't i Moonshine?" Wukong said playfully, but...with a weird undertone which Macaque couldn't quite distinguish.

One of the clones who wasn't on Macaque at the moment, took out a flower from behind it, and crushed it right under Macaques nose.

They tried not to smell it too much, but it's pink cloud was too intense to do so.