𖦁 5 𖦁

I left the toilet and quickly back to the dining room, everyone was talking and eating and i sat down.

"Are you okay Landon?" My mum asks.

"Yeah mum i am." I say trying to be calm after what i said to Daisy.

I wasn't even hungry, i just wish i could have that courage to say how sorry i am, i don't want to fuck it up this time.

𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁

By the time i came out the toilet they left

"Where were you Daisy? Are you okay?" My mum asks slightly annoyed. When has she ever cared.

I sigh. "I wasn't feeling well okay? Im sorry." She scoffs.

"Sure, sure." I look at her in disbelief.

"Are you serious? Why do you think i'm lying? I bet if it was your precious son you would give him the world so he can be better" i blurt, shit.

I turn to see my brother Kyle at the door of the living room a bit hurt. The person who is hurt here brother is me, not you.

"Get out of my face right now, you embarrassing disappointment." My mum starts to raise her voice her words slicing my heart into ribbons.

My mum and dad broke my heart before a boy had a chance to, and obviously my heart got broken by a boy to. I don't know how many more times my heart is gonna break but it can't take that much pain.

I don't wanna look or seem weak but it hurts knowing your family will never love you.

I leave and walk upstairs tears slowly building in my eyes and slipping free. I quickly rush into my room and locking it before my brother gets in.

"Daisy open the door please." My brother tries to open the door.

"Leave me alone Kyle, just go away" my voice slightly breaks as i slid down the door my back against it as i hugged my knees curling into a ball, crying.

"Daisy plea- i cut him off.

"Kyle just leave please." I raise my voice tears flowing down. They weren't worth my tears but i can't help it, the tears keep flowing down.

I head over to my bed and flopped on my bed crying until i fell asleep.

𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁~𖦁

I woke up too the sound of my alarm. I checked the time, fuck.

Finally its a Friday

I had thirty minutes to get ready and the bus leaves in twenty minutes. I really don't have much time, i'm gonna miss breakfast if i don't hurry.