III

Y/N pov

The weather is soo nice here.
I don't know how to describe this. Its windy with dark clouds. So beautiful!!

But something was missing, and the lost puzzle is here!

Professor Jeon.

How is he soo handsome? Is he even real?

I and Nicole were sitting in the cafeteria of the college, thats when he came.

There aren't many people here.
A couple, a group of three friends and us. And now, Professor Jeon.

We made eye contact when he was at the entrance and me being me, broke it.
I could feel him staring at me but I didn't dare to look at him.
This man is making me nervous. Yesterday, I wasn't nervous but today its different.

I came to college today, again. I usually come a day and disappear for a week or so. I can't believe the change in me!

But today, like magnetic force, college pulled me towards itself. Or he did, did he? Oh god, something is wrong with me!
The fuck am I thinking??

I shook my head, trying to remove these unwanted thoughts.

We finished our drink and made our way out of the cafeteria. I and Nicole parted our ways, as we had our apartments in opposite directions.

I didn't want to go my apartment yet.
So, I planned to go to the park.

At this time, in this weather, no one will be there. And for me, no humans is equal to peace.

When I reached the park, I sat on the grass, staring at the sky.
It is about to rain!

- Be mine, when the world ends and the sky tumbles down. Why is the water so soothing to drown?

I sang out loud. I am feeling soo good!

I casually turned around, thats when my heart almost dropped to my stomach!!

I blinked multiple times, to see if it is real or just a dream. Am I imagining him now??

To confirm it, I went near him and touched his nose with my index finger.

It felt too real to be a dream!

- What are you trying to do, little girl?

I widened my eyes and jumped two steps back. The fuck? What was I doing?

- P-Professor, I thought that I was imagining you and to confirm it, I-I...

I forcefully let out a chuckle, because I couldn't continue speaking after that.

- If this was your imagination, what else would you do?

I was speechless by now. Man, what do you want??

- Sir, I am so sorry!!

I bowed multiple times and ran away from there.

Fuck, fuck!! How do I show my face to him again??? Why the fuck am I being like this?? Is this because of my hormones? Nothing like this happened in these twenty one years of my life, why now??

I won't attend college for three days. Yes, by then he would forget this.

This is not a big deal anyway, I just touched his nose.

But it is embarassing because of the not-so healthy thoughts that are filling the now-empty space in my mind. And I don't like the way I am thinking about my Professor!

Stop, stop, stop!! I need to be respectful!!!

Oh god! I will go insane if I don't make myself busy with something!!

- ika