Chapter Five

About hour of Cas making sarcastic comments about the movie, Dean trying not to laugh, and Gabe and Sam trying and failing to hide the fact they were holding hands, it was time for the Winchester's to head home. Everyone said their goodbyes while Sam and Gabe stared in disbelief at Cas for saying Thor was hotter than Loki. "Text me later, yeah?" Cas whispered in Deans ear as the others said their goodbyes. "Yeah." Dean smiled. Dean started walking to his car "Sammy, we are just going home you will literally see him tomorrow, if you dont let go of Gabe I'll leave without you." Sam thought about it for a moment before sighing and getting in the car.

Once the brothers got home Dean made some food and left it out for his mom for when she got home, and headed upstairs to shower leaving Sammy downstairs to watch netflix in the living room.

After changing into his pajamas and making sure any homework he had is done and everything was set for school, he got his laptop and got on tumblr. He decided to send a quick text to Cas as well.

Dean: 'Hey. :) I was wondering since tomorrow is Friday if you want a ride in the morning?' send.

Cas: 'Yeah, sounds good, what time ya think youll be here?'

Dean: 'Hows 8 sound?'

Cas: 'Alright, see ya then. ;) Goodnight. :)'

Dean: 'Nightt!'

Dean smiled to himself, set his alarm, turned his lamp and laptop off and fell asleep with a smile.

A/N:
Sorry it's short but I will be posting another really soon, so ya win some ya lose some! Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Any criticism or ideas for the story are always welcome.
Xxx Brooke