Chapter Four

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" Cas yelled almost causing Dean to jump for the hundredth time since the game started. "I WILL END YOU ALL I SWEAR TO GOD!!" Gabriel retorted. "You are all cheaters." Lucifer decided in an eerily calm voice. It has been about three hours and so far no one has been killed, however egos and arms may have been bruised in the process. Then, all hell broke loose. Lucifer decided the game was coming to an end unfairly and that someone was definitely cheating so he tipped the whole board over.

Silence.

Cas was slowly turning red and Gabe was just stairing in disbelief. "HOLY SHIT LUCIFER ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Anna suddenly yelled after a moment before tackling Lucifer.

Soon Michael came downstairs and after watching everyone fight for a few moments he sighed and got a water bottle out. Michael calmly said "Stop it." and was ignored which resulted in him spraying the teens, followed by loud shrieking. "My hair!!" Sam, Anna and Cas all shouted simultaneously. Dean just shook his head quickly dispelling water everywhere while smiling at the others protests.

After everyone had calmed down and dryed off they all went to their separate areas of the house. Cas and Dean went to Cas' room and started watching movies, and not before long their was a knock on the door causeing Cas to sigh and pause the movie. "Yes?" Cas answered in a fake sweet tone. "We were coming to see what you guys were up to because Anna kicked us out of the living room." Gabe said opening the door slightly, Sam half hidden behind him with a small smile.

"We were just watching movies." Dean replyed for Cas. "Until you guys interupted." Cas muttered to his self, causeing Dean to smile slightly leaning into the boy next to him. "Well, I was wondering since we have to leave soon anyway if me and Gabe could sit in here with you guys." Sam spoke up directing his question to Dean. "Well, it isn't up to me Sammy." Dean replyed looking to Cas, who sighed and buried his face in Deans hair slightly nodding.

A/N: sorry for not posting for so long and that the chapter is really short but thanks for reading