Thank you Ms. Vera!!

Comenzar desde el principio

<< STR: 36 | SPD: 77 | SNS: 20 | END: 15 | INT: 634 >>

<< Skills: {Harmony: Max}, {Lord of Armaments: Max}, [Lightning Increase: 4], [Wind Armament: 2], [Shadow cloak: 3], [Cloak of light: 3], [Bite: 6], [Slash: 5], [Jump: 6], [Sprint: 7], [Cat Language: Max] >>

<< Current Stat/skill points: 0 >>

< {Lord of Armaments: Max}> 

<< Max Level Effect: Imparts the user the absolute peak ability to wield myriads of weapons, anything as their weapon, to their disposal. As if the weapon is one with them.... no.

They ARE the weapon. >>

This technique itself needs a clear, sound, and open mind. To use this technique means that you're prepared to use your bones as gun shots, and kicks as if axes, as a means of an attack.

Everything can be a weapon, and you won't spare yourself if you have no other options. The technique will literally tear your mucles apart to reconstruct it to be perfectly balanced.

Force is no exeption, because of this skill, I have an incomprehensible amount of control over force, which my vision contributes a large part to. Enabling me to visualize, and weaponize force.

Although the technique is meant for the user to be a master of all, I focused on only touching the spear first since all my strength is still lacking behind my speed.

Silently staring at Kayden pressing his paw against Jiwoo's solar pexus, I quietly mused over tomorrow. 'That reminds me.... I have to finish more quests again.'

Jiwoo expressed a thoughtful look as he analyzed the how Kayden injected his force inside him and how it flowed inside of him. "Listen carefully," He said.

"The core of an awakened's force is always his heart. As your heart recieves and pumps blood to all parts of your body, it carries energy this way."

A faint blue light filled the room as Kayden started to circulate his force in Jiwoo's blood stream. "Burn this feeling in your memory, try to follow the flow with your own force..."

Jiwoo did as said as he gritted his teeth to resist the pain of electrifying energy coursing through his veins. "Mmm...." He nodded in aggreement.

Following the flow, he circulated his force in the specific pattern. The once dim light became brighter and brighter, until I had to look away from the sheer shiny produced by the two.

Light engulfed the room as, "UghK..." I grunted and eventually covered my eyes, grass-darn-it. I had sensitive eyes for grass's sake you idiots!

Being in human form was a handicapped due to my Ultra-low endurnce not making my eyes resistant to light as much as the sensitivity amplification.

"I have to grind for those SP once again..... the grind is eternal." I muttered with squinted eyes as I stood from the sofa and turned around.

And as if to further more insult me, it brightened even more... my legs felt like paper as I collapsed on the corner of the room, sulking. 

I can't even turn around anymore, neither could I have left....

After a few minutes, kayden stopped supplying his force to Jiwoo and let go, wiping the imaginary sweat from his face. "Whew~" The blinding light faded.

Looking at Jiwoo's optimistic and excited face, he sighed. "Keep this up and you'll be able to...." Until he saw Jiwoo perform the circulation technique all on his own.

"Hahahahah!" I barked out laughter as I looked at Kayden's horrified face. "Huh?!" Jiwoo, innocently smiling at his achievement, circulated force at near perfect efficiency.