CHAPTER : 2 ENTER ....... 🍀

Y/n pov :
               Hmm......... Here mom get a chance to stay with me and grandma anger not Everylast for so long she hug🤗 her and cried on her shoulder and burst out of tears💧..........

A WEEK LATER :

I was walking in the footpath thinking about mom about her coming soon birthday day.....  Here. . .. .

A boy standing in front of me and he said that..... .. . .

Hiii.... . .. . .. . .. . ..  Y/n . ...........i am Charlie and i want to tell you that i was following you form last one year " Y/n......       That want to tell I ..I .. La. La. Love.. You y/n  please accept me please

How the hell are you Mr........ And i am sorry i hate this kind of relationship and i might not think about this if you are a red 🔴flag neither green🟢 flag sorry you might give some space to continue my walk Mr...

With that she walked and Charlie stunned  and stand there with shocked face and he's tear rolled down form he's eyes he's broke down to the ground and cried hard............

AUTHOR POV :
Here the two story are started and there don't know about an further steps in there life........ Who  know may there path across in "right " Way or in my the "wrong" Path who knows  let's see what might god think for them..........
___________________________________________

ENTERY OF JJK :
JK POV :  i saw everything what happened right in front of me so i thought to console he but he walking near to so i stopped there and watching hima suddenly a loud sound and i covered with  some blood🩸drops the boy  he was hit by a truck🚛 and he was covered with blood and rushed towards him i picked and towards my car ..........

AT HOSPITAL : i was shouting and calling doctor and reached towards me there bought stricter and rushed towards ICU (OT ROOM ) i was standing there the red light💡 is on that indicated that there were doing there............

Soon i informed to he's parents and there here  i left from there and i return to the mansion

AT MANSION :  walking towards my room and i noticed that my right side corner of the living hall.. That i left broken "vas".. Picked up collected all the broken pieces and throwing in the dust bin and went to my room and get freshed up..................... I got a message for the a important person and it is about my mafia business it none other it...................... Mrs park ( y/n mother)

 JK POV : why MRS park is calling now at this time and something suspending too like is to wrong

JK POV : why MRS park is calling now at this time and something suspending too like is to wrong............. Let be like that......

ON CALL :
          Yeah MRS PARK what made you to call me at this hour....

Mrs park : jungkook the... The.. The that you... I know that the contract date is getting near too end so i..i...i  want to make a deal with you what do... You.. Say...

Jk : Mrs park you have guts right talk in front of my right and what tucking deal............ Haaaa

Mrs park : jungkook please  .... Forgive me jungkook please a last chance please...................

Jk POV : okay one last and final chance after that you don't even know how did you die  ...............

AUTHOR POV : accept god know how many excuse did she take chance for them and god knows how many times she cheated on people.......  and knows that how deadly person that she is.........................

In next part there is truth  comes out........... Wait for that and please vote for me please and sorry for short story....

Writer
             . _ sky_ . 🦋
                                    Thanks for reading my story
                      Vote for me
love guys