chp#16

At airport:

Next day all the hyung along with bogum and Jackson were there to bid there good byes to jimin and jungkook. IU because of her appointment can't make it to the airport but still call jungkook for a good journey ahead.

Jungkook hear the voice said that this is the time for the flight so he with heavy heart and a memory of his and taehyung's hug for the last mind playing he get up at hug his hyungs of course with a heavy heart hufff how he wish be could see tae again for the last time? He wish it will not get true but....

Who knows?

Jin: I'll miss you so much jungkook!

Namjoon: yeah little champ I'll miss you too!

J-hope: And I'll miss dancing in front of you "said while dancing which makes everyone laugh*

Jackson: yahhh bunny baby don't leave me I'm sorry I know I didn't bought Banana milk for you but it doesn't mean you can leave me😭😭

Bogum: huff he will not let you live in peace..ouchhh *hiss in pain cause of course jackuu hit him*

Jackson: bro it's out personal matter don't interfere *said while opening his mouth so large and stress on every word* (so dramatic huff)

Jungkook giggles at his both friends silly fight but he don't know when the tears falls on his honey cheeks. On realising he quickly wipe his tears before anybody see and they bid there last good bye.

On his way inside the airport jungkook look back one last time with tear stains on his cheeks, heavy heart, red eyes, some memories burning inside, and at last but not the least a motive of moving on...........
He thinks it's easy?

But who knows what going to happen next??

       _________________________________

IU:  Tae plzz eat something!!

Tae: I said naww plzz don't force!

IU: plzz tae for me *puppy eyes*

Taehyung look at IU's eyes and think.
"It only suits on him"
"Aish what I'm thinking I love IU"

IU: tae...Tae umm plzz I make it specially for you!

Tae: I'm not feeling like to eat!

IU: I'm saying it for the last time Tae..

Tae: I said naww IU why don't you go back to USA?? *Angrily*

IU: huh?....ta..e I said thousand times I'm sorry for the past....*hurt*

Tae: whatever......

With that tae left the meeting area leaving a teary and hurt IU behind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung POV:

Huff I'm angry already and IU was not helping out but putting the fuel in fire she clearly don't know me still he used to be very understanding ahhhhh him him him and only heee whyyyy I'm thinking about him why he is roaming in mind like his place every time I'm going insane I can't with it he can't just go awayyyyy like that after burning everything after burning my dreams, my peace, my comfort, my love , and and "MY HEART"??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At London!

Jimin: junkoo what are you doing there hmm?? *Asked softly*

Jungkook: huhh??

Jimin: *sigh* you are spacing out alot don't you? Need rest?

Jungkook: ahh yes I'm tired*clear lie*

So currently they are in the car there way to the booked hotel at London.
They arrived at the hotel jimin take the key's of there room and head towards the rooms which are booked by jimin online!

Jimin: *hand the key to jungkook* this is your room junkoo if you need anything just call me I'll be here in speed of light *chuckles on his own words but said softly to jungkook*

Jungkook: umm...thank you Mr.jimi...*jimin cut him off*

Jimin: Call me jimin or whatever nickname you like but don't be formal here hmm? *Said with extreme softness as if jungkook is some fragile doll*

Jungkook: umm what about...*fidgeting with his fingers* HYUNG?

jimin: ohhh that more than nice junkoo I love it!

Jungkook: *blushes slightly and nobs*

Jimin: hm? Now go and rest I'll wake you up when we have to go to meeting ok?

Jungkook slightly nobs and enter his room when he look at the room it left him in awww like he is on his honeymoon this thought make him blush but stop when he remember his friend the one he broke completely but he shrugged the negative thoughts and went inside the washroom for freshing up. After freshing up he come back to the room open the curtains when he did it he looked outside the window he can look the whole beautiful city of London he smiles and turn back he look at the room he focused on the picture that was hanging above the bed he look at the picture closely it was the picture in which a girl was standing behind the couple he chuckles because he can feel the pain of the girl. He look at luxury decorations piece the interior and the furniture the bedsheets and curtains of red colours adds to his blushing.

"Completely a honeymoon vibes?" Jungkook blushes on his own statement with that he falls on the bed and sleep cover him up fully.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy 🥹
Bye!👀