chp#7

Next day jungkook arrive at the mental hospital and go straight to his cabin he greet everyone with his usual smile and tell them their activity for today.

Jungkook: so today we will do a singing competition the one who will sing better I will give them reward!

Yeonjun: what reward kookie?*excitedly ask*

Jungkook: whatever you say I didn't desided yet!

I.N : what about who win will kiss your checks?

Yeonjun: *jealous* not a bad idea now I have to win to kiss my kookie.

Jungkook: hahaha yeah surely junii best of luck! But be serious guys no fun concentrate on your vocals only ok?

Everyone cheerfully said yes and one by one they started singing now it's time to decide who sing better so jungkook collect the votes and according to vote's the winner is soobin.

Soobin: yeahhhhhh *extremely happy*

Jungkook: congratulations soobin we didn't know that you have such a sweet voice*smile*

Yeonjun: *jealous* it's not fair kookie I also sing well.

Tae: The competition is not end yet I'm remain to sing
*Taehyung was looking at all the drama from the start but he doesn't participate in the competition but when he saw that soobin is the winner and going to kiss his cendrella's honey cheeks he just can't control his jealousy the thing that someone is going to kiss jungkook's cheeks who is not him makes me too angry so he jump in between.*

Jungkook: *jungkook knows that taehyung has the best voice ever so he nervously said* yeah.. yes why not taehyung if you want to sing then go on.

After this taehyung started to sing :

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
Then all the bad days
They are nothing to me
With you ohh,ohh,ohhh

Taehyung was singing looking direct into jungkook's eye's jungkook eye's got teary after hearing the taehyung voice and the lyrics made him emotional everyone started to clap and praise to taehyung.

Soobin: *shout's* The winner is the one and only TAEHYUNG.

Everyone clap for them but the two hearts are beating in the speed of train taehyung started to come towards jungkook slowly jungkook was feeling very nervous.

Jungkook pov:

It can't be woww like after 2 fuckinggggg years he is going to kiss my cheeks I think I'll die no wayyyy I'm feeling so good already I can't wait he is walking towards me ahhhhh whyyy he is looking at me like that I'm feeling so hot he is so hot even now ohhh my god he is so close now myyy myyyy what to do???

*Jungkook was feeling extremely nervous and same goes with taehyung*

Tae pov:

Ohhh myy god finally I win I surely get what I want I have to jump in this competition even if I don't want to cause how can I let someone kiss my cheeks ehmm ehmm I mean his cheeks they are mine ahhh what I'm saying shittt I'm going close to him ohhh myy goshhh I missed those cheeks so much I'm going crazy whyy my heart is beating so fast ahhhh I'm feeling so excited but whyy ahmmm control taehyung!

*With that taehyung close his eyes and carefully give a long open mouth smooch to jungkook's cheeks but it was a little longer like a lot*

Jungkook pov:

Ohh myy god finally I can feel his soft lips it feels so perfectly hot it is so good even he kiss my cheeks a thousand times but it was one of the best kiss  cause he is giving smooches as if I'm the most delicate and delicious thing in tje world but whyy he is not moving back is he also miss me?? No no how can it be he hate me yeahh but it's been 5 minutes now I want to stop the time just me and taehyungie!!

Taehyung pov:

Ahhhh it is so peaceful his cheeks taste like honey so soft sp yummy ahhh taehyung what I'm thinking stop right now but my heart says something else I don't want to move I want to stop the time but why I also don't know.

Yeonjun: *jealous* ahhh taehyungie stop it. *Shout's*

Jungkook: *quickly backed away* ahh... yeah....ummm yes... yeonjun *awkward*

Tae: what's your problem haann can't you see loser I win. *Angrily said cause he disturb his lovely moment with his cendrella*

Yeonjun: *crying* why are you shouting the reward was just for kiss on cheeks you were eating his cheeks from the past 6 minutes.

Taehyung: are you going to stop him or not tell him I have all the rights on you who is he to stop me Haan and why you backed away so quickly  just cause your junnii saidd whatt about me haan*full angrily said to jungkook*

They were fighting and the remaining four were hiding behind the curtains scared from taehyung anger.

Jungkook goes towards yeonjun to make him stop crying but after listening to taehyung he felt emotional cause still his taehyungie feels jealous feels protective towards him it makes him happy he look at taehyung with love filled eyes with tears falling on his cheeks.

Jungkook: yes yeonjun tae is right he has all the rights to do anything he wants he win he WIN ME *whispers the last words but taehyung listens*

When taehyung listen those words he immediately look at jungkook who he already looking at him with so much emotions taehyung can't read those emotions at once it makes him confuse taehyung goes towards his window to stop those emotions who are building inside him.