He leaned down, connecting our lips again, giving start to a slow and soul burning kiss, one that had me so weak that I almost melted on the lounger. I ran a hand through his hair, tightening my hold around some strands to pull him closer. The tip of his tongue poked my lower lip, asking me for permission, and I parted my lips to grant it. Our tongues interlocked, his saliva mixed with mine, I could feel my head getting lighter.

His body was warming up mine, I couldn't feel anything more but just his muscles press against me. And before I could even register it, with a hand he helped himself to push his arousal between my folds, his mouth muffling my loud moan as I felt my insides rip apart.

My walls automatically clenched tightly around his length, earning a groan from him, "You're so tight, baby." He whispered breathlessly against my lips, slowly pushing himself deeper in me, another choked moan erupting from my throat. He was so big that even my body couldn't take him well at the first minutes, I had to get some time to adjust myself.

My chest rose and fell quickly as I panted, I buried my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his strong cologne. "It's okay, you're doing so well, sweet girl. You can take it." He was trying to reassure me sweetly, he had to stop himself so it wouldn't hurt further, but I could still feel his struggle to keep his urges down.

His hands, at both sides of my head, balled into fists, his veins getting more evident on his arms.

We stayed like that, for a couple of minutes, bodies connected fully, while one of his hands caressed my hip gently.
Eventually, my body relaxed, giving in fully to his size. My hips automatically rocked against his, feeling his arousal slide in and out of me, making me gasp softly every time I felt his tip hit the deepest spot in me. "Meridia, fuck." He grunted, his face contorting from the pleasure.

He placed his hands on my inner thighs and pushed himself on his knees, spreading my legs further apart to have more access to my apex, my walls welcoming him more. With a rough thrust, he contrasted my movements, burying himself deeper in me. I choked out a moan, my back arched, my hands automatically flew to his biceps and held them firmly, digging my nails into his tensed muscles. "Simon.. oh my God."

I rasped between gasps as he settled a pace that made my eyes roll to the back, my body twitch from the pleasure as he repeatedly hit the most sensitive spot in me. My breasts bounced from the rough thrusts, his hips collided with mine harshly, his breathing was ragged.

We looked like a mess, our bodies connected under the starry sky, the gentle sound of the waves creating the most relaxing setting. It was only the two of us, two broken souls that were trying to fix each other's broken pieces – It felt like that.

One of his hand ran through my cleavage, before wrapping around my throat with a gentle grip. My mouth was open, gasps and moans coming from it as he continuously delved deeper and faster. His thumb brushed over my lower lip and slipped between my lips that automatically closed around it, muffling my noises.

The sight made him groan, tipping his head to the back while his muscles tensed and his pace slowed down. He slid his arousal out, all the way to the tip, before he crashed back inside of me, making my body twitch and a raw moan erupt from me. I could feel all of him and it was driving me nuts.

"Look up, baby." He whispered between ragged breaths, his face slightly contorting from the pleasure. I followed his words and raised my gaze to the starry sky, forcing myself to focus on the beautiful stars, yet it seemed impossible.

He moved his hand away from my throat and instead he grabbed my wrists, bringing both of my hands to his chest as he bent forward. My palms connected to his warm skin, I could feel his heart beat strongly against his ribcage and unexpectedly a small smile formed on my lips.

Was he trying to be romantic?

My cheeks were flushing a light red, my eyes were boring into his, I felt over the seventh heaven. Some of his wet strands fell in front of his eyes, it was such a delightful sight, making my stomach scrunch in a positive way. I wrapped an arm around his neck to pull him closer, to claim his lips and never let him go.

I could feel my body clenching, nearing the edge as his length continued to hit the deepest spot in me, slowly and roughly, making my toes curl and my back arch.

He reached out a hand over my core and pressed his thumb over my swollen clit, rubbing it in tight and fast circles, with the perfect pressure to push me over the edge.

My eyes rolled to the back, a raw moan escaped me, "Say my name, baby. I want to hear you." He whispered against my mouth, before digging his teeth into my lower lip. My walls clenched around him, a burning sensation expanded in my lower abdomen, my thighs were starting to tremble. "..Simon.." I rasped silently, my moans gradually becoming louder as the climax came crashing down on me.

I shut my eyes tightly, my legs wrapped around his waist while he kept on pushing himself deeper and faster into me, his groans becoming more frequent as he neared the peak too. "Atta fuckin' girl." He breathed out through grunts, before finally finishing himself in me with one last powerful thrust.

We were both out of breath, our bodies still connected, staring into each other's souls, somehow this moment melted something in me.

I felt like crying all of a sudden, I've never shared such an intimate and beautiful moment with anyone. It felt like he touched my soul and embraced it.

Slowly, he cradled me into his arms and laid next to me, my head resting on his chest while I tried to catch my breath. He twirled a platinum strand of my hair around his finger while he stared at the starry sky.

It was such a delicate moment, I didn't want it to end. I hoped with all my being that things would change, that maybe something could be born between us. My soul was tied to him, my inner child felt serene and safe with him.