GIFT FOR HIM

Ignore my flaws !
Enjoy reading ! ❤️✨

..........

Vaishu and sasi both sat silently admiring the waves after finishing their icecreams , along with the comfortable peace brought by the sound waves.

" Aara sorry ! Athu etho tension la pesita " Sasi confessed his mind while vaishu smiled and nodded.

" Naanum sorry. I thought , we are friends but you made me to realise the place where I am " vaishu effortlessly said with a smile which pierced his soul in guilt.

" Aara ! It's not like that , unaku priya family pathiya theriathu ?! Ippo nithian love pandranu therinja periya problem tha varum " sasi tried to justify his side.

" Apo unagaluku theriuma ? " Vaishu asked in return which made him to keep silent.

" Kekurala sollunga ? " She asked again.

" Ungalaukey theriatha apa.... " She tried to say something but it cutted off by his words.

" Priya is my maternal cousin and sister of my first love... " He said.

Vaishu eyes turned into soft , but she felt everything around her was heavy especially her heart and eyes. Gulping the lump on her throat she tried to controll her emotion and managed to ask.

" What ? " That's the only thing she can ask to him burying her emotion.

" Hmm! She is my mother's brother's second daughter. from the beginning her mom , my aunty doesn't like the presence of nithian around me " he said and looked at vaishu whose face has different emotion but he didn't tried to figure out and ignored it.

" Nithian , priya - va love pandraku therinjo theriyamalo naanum oru reason I know , they are in love. But Priya is the girl who always do what her parents want from her. I am afraid. Nithian heart broke aagi nikutathey ennala pakka mudiathu aara. I didn't want him to suffer in pain which I experienced. " Sasi said while looking at the sea to hide the tears from vaishu.

" Ippa sollu ! Naa pannathu thappunu nee ninaikuriya ? " Sasi asked after composing himself.

Vaishu didn't has guts to speak , but she has to do save her brother's love.

" Ofcourse it was. Neenga anna va safe pandranu sollitu avungala kashtam tha paduthringa ... Entha veetlayum love panna odaney vaa di thango love pannitiyanu sethu veika maatanga sasi. They have to stand up for their love. I trust priya. Unga athai paathi ungaluku therinju love pannathana sollumbothu , priya ku theriatha avunga amma va paathi ? " Vaishu asked accepting his silence she continued further ...

" Yeah I agree even naanum Priya maari tha... I will do whatever my parents ask .. but love pandravungala vittutu vaanu sonna entha ponnu kandipa fight pannuvaanga sasi
may be avungaloda situation favour illama relationship aa vittutu povaangala thavira ... Kandipa vittutu porathu first option aa irukathu ... " She said which rang on her mind.

" Sasi , i didn't meant to offend you. They both deserve eachother. Athuku neengaley hindrance-aa irukathinga ..... " Vaishu said softly by holding his arms in her

Sasi thought for sometime and looked at her with smile.

" Okay va ? " Vaishu asked enthusiastically. He nodded.

" Huhu...! " She exclaimed which made him to broke into chuckle.....

" Thank you " sasi said. " It's okay but it would be better when you convey thanks by an icecream " vaishu dramatically begged for another icecream.

" Kulanthai " he whispered but it sound enough to reach her ears which is the sole reason for the appearance hue pinkish cheeks.

Vaishu started to devour another icecream brought by sasi. While she indulge in eating her icecream , sasi looking at her like she is a wonder. Her cheeks heated up when he wiped off the icecream from her cheeks gently with his thump finger. She bited her inner cheeks to prevent herself from giving a toothy smile due to the blush.

" Yarachu love pandriya ? " Sasi asked out of curiosity when her eyes conveyed the determination while supporting Priya. On other side vaishu was in dilemma. But she bounced back at him with her question

" En neenga unga past pathi enkitta solala ? " Vaishu asked.

" Athuku ithu bathil illaye " he smirked at her.

" I too know. First bathil sollunga ..." Vaishu whined at him.

" We can share happiness with someone not the heaviness " sasi said with a smile.

" But you can lay your heaviness on someone who not going to consider you as a burden " Vaishu said and blinked at him cutely.

" Vaayadii " Sasi pinched her cheeks lovingly which made her to giggle.

" Perusala illa ma..! We had a breakup ! And move on aita , so atha remember panna virumbala ! Please.... "sasi said with broken voice.

" Some past meant to be hidden "
Vaishu said when she realised how that past broked him.

" Can you give me a chance to mend your heart ? " She thought but never voiced out.

" Yess ! "

She came out from her world when he said a yes to her previous talk. She smiled.

" It's your turn ! " Sasi said.

" Ippa vara one side tha pah ! Double aana kandipa sollura " vaishu said while looking at him as he.

" I think he is so special to you " he said and she looked at him with big wide eyes.

" Eppadi solldringa ? Ungaluku yaarunu kuda theriathu " she said.

" Your eyes ! Namaku puduchavungala pathi pesna we will smile , but special nga bothu namba eyes shine agum. Atha vechutha sollura " sasi said.

" Ithula nalla therium theriya vendiathu Mattum theriathu " she cursed him under her breath.

" Eppudiii " sasi asked while lifting the collars in pride.

" Besh besh ! Nalla irukuhhh unga munji maari " she said while pouting the lips in pride.

" Aii enna en theory aa asingapaduthura " he whined at her.

" Theory mokkatha ! But outcome true tha pah. He is special person to me " she said with a blush

" Rombatha , seri vaa kelambala mazha vara maari iruku hhh " he said while stood up to leave. She nodded and grabbed the bag to left. He offered her right hand for her with a smile she hold it with her left !

..............

" Aii vaishu , nalaiku exam iruku nybagam iruka ? " Neha asked at vaishu who was indulged in seeing collection of bracelet to buy for sasi 's birthday.

" Vaaya moodu ! I know , enna minji pona arrear thana eluthikala " vaishu said which made Neha to open the mouth in shock as she remind her words when she got arrear due to the fever....

" Ennathu arrear aa ! Pochu arrear vaangitiya... Arrear iruntha degree vaanga mudiyathu ...aparam Siva appa ( Neha's dad ) unaku kalyanam panni vechuduvaaru aparam un kulantha unna mathikavey maata athuvum paiyana iruntha un marumagaha unna thittikitey irupa apaaram pera pillainga unna mathikavey maatanga ! So sad oru arrear un vazhakkaai ya vey muduchutey Neha .... "

Neha shivered when her minds cooked the picture of herself as she got hitted by little child when she heard vaishu's words. Neha turned towards vaishu when she called her.

" Ithu okay va ? " Vaishu asked showing a silver bracelet which is simple yet elegant. Neha nodded and showed her hands like prayer pose and said. " Ama thayeee bracelet puthusa senja kuda 6 hrs aagathu diiii .. onnu choose panna ivalo neram eduthu iruka ! Olunga vanthudu illa unna divorce panniduvaa "

Vaishu sheepishly smiled and forward the bracelet to the sales girl to pack that. After paying bills they both went to their home not before filling the Neha's tummy with parotta and chicken 65.

...

To be continued 🌟

Author Note -
One part left to wrap the past ! :-)