𝟎𝟐𝟐

Rain

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        I didn't intervene, even after hours of fighting. In the end, they figured out the way Daki and Gyutaro functioned, and they sliced off their heads at the same time. They will all live, I'm sure. Though, after a huge explosion caused by Gyutaro, I wasn't so sure anymore.

I set Nezuko down so she could go to her brother while I went to the severed heads of Gyutaro and Daki. They were arguing as they slowly disintegrated.

I walked over to them and kneeled. I reached out to cover both of their mouths.

"Don't argue, my children... You are family. No matter who turns their back to you, blood will always be thicker than water," I said before pulling my hand away.

"What do You know?! We wouldn't have become like this if You didn't curse us!" Gyutaro shouted, his anger now targeted at me.

"Don't yell at Her Grace like that!" Daki screamed.

"You shut up! It's her fault, isn't it?! Why I'm ugly! Why we became demons in the first place! If you'd just helped us, then we would've never ended up like this!"

I looked at Gyutaro silently. I could fear tears start to well up in my eyes, though I didn't know what they were for.

"You're right, my child... It is my fault..." I murmured, "If I had found you before Douma... You wouldn't be like this... Of course, because of your crimes, you wouldn't live the life of an emperor, but you'd still have food on the table and a roof over your head... It's my fault... and I'm so sorry... Please... Close your eyes. You will both be reborn, as brother and sister, and you will have better lives."

They both looked at me with wide eyes before Daki burst out into tears. Before she could say anything, though, she fully disintegrated.

"Ume!" Gyutaro called out after her before he disappeared as well.

I looked at where they just were, tears falling down my cheeks.

Kibutsuji... It's all his fault... Hatred bubbled deep inside of me, like a volcano, almost ready to erupt.

A single raindrop fell onto my cheek. I looked up at the darkened sky, and as more tears fell down my cheeks, more rain fell.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Gyutaro deeply regretted his last words to Y/N and wished, right before he died, that he could change them.

❥ Kibutsuji is getting increasingly impatient.

❥ I got that rain thing from Neuvillette.

❥ Should I remove Daki and Gyutaro from the yandere list?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════