𝟎𝟎𝟏

Tanjiro and Nezuko

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

'Tanjiro... Nezuko... They are special... Watch over them, won't you?'

Long hair blew elegantly in the breeze as my eyes fluttered open for the first time in centuries. They blinked, getting the sleepiness out of them as I glanced around. I was still atop the cloud that I fell asleep on all those years ago.

'Tanjiro... Nezuko...'

Those two names rang through my head continously. I scooted over to the edge of the cloud and looked down. The people of Earth were prosperous. Japan was doing well in my absence. Though some had forgotten about me, there were still many who worshipped my ideas. My lips curled up into the slightest grin as I continued to glance around. That's when I spotted the owners of the two names.

Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado. A pair of siblings. I gasp, my eyes widening when I realized something was off about Nezuko. She was a demon. But she was... docile.

So that is why consciousness awoke me. These siblings are special. The Demon Slayer Corps was still going strong, however, which meant that Kibtusji was still alive. And if Nezuko was a demon, then there must be more widespread. I miscalculated.

I can not kill Kibutsuji on my own... But now that these two have come to be, I know that there is a huge chance that Kibutsuji can finally be overwhelmed. So I lended them both my strength before standing.

My arms and legs stretched out, making popping sounds from years of not being used. My gaze studied the land for a moment before I stepped off of the edge of the cloud, tumbling down.

My kimono stayed down, though my hair flew and billowed as I dropped down. My geta landed delicately on the path, leaving me completely unscathed. I raised my head and smiled when I saw I landed in the right place. The Ubuyashiki Estate.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ I have nothing here for y'all yet, but I wanted to ask: should I put anything in the top where where I usually put memes. I would put some there, but I'm running out and don't feel like searching the entire web for some 😅 Also, I haven't written in first person since my Encanto days, so please bear with me 🙏🏽

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════