Past Scene

In the kingdom of Alfaradia lived a king. His name was Amaron Alenburg. He was indeed a kind king. He was considerate about his people.  But he wanted everyone to live equally and raise their heads. He, one day, passed by a slum and saw a young man humming a poem " i'm the captain of my life , i do as my will . Drinking ocean or breaking hills . "  Amaron asked him "boy in what direction is church " he said " just the opposite of the right of where the sun rises under the blue sky above the ground of church. "The king said " what an amusing boy i think
I should take you in as one of my pages."he said " if you want you can take me as the book your majesty. "The king replied " indeed you can be one of my minister."

After this he was hired  and soon he became one of the trustholder of king. Days passed by and he became a trustworthy companion, enough that he could go on hunt alone with king. One day the they both went on a hunt , they didn't caught anything so decided to take a break. At this very moment the boy was very faithf-ull but  his intention changed and his evil disires took over. He stabbed the king at the back. Out of the gods will an attendent saw this happening and dashed towards the castle to report.
He reported queen about this. She said "very well then i will confront him directly. " the slum boy came back with kings body on his back and fake tears in his eyes. He addressed everyone in the court and gave the heartbreaking news. He said that "king's will was to make a poor slum lower class person ascend the thone after him and in his last monent he asked me to inherit his will". Everyone agreed as they still saw his as someone treasured by the king himself. No one questioned him. After the funeral the crown was on his head. The Queen came in his chamber and asked him about the incident. He told her in a pitiful tone but his eyes were not fazed as he is sad. The Queen grasp the situation and said that he should rest for now and left. The prince was still young so in the midnight Queen disappeared along with prince.