Chapter 54: Completion of Pieces: Prelude to the Grand Plan! Part-1.

Attention: Guys, I have asked a few questions at the end of the chapter. If you answer those questions, you will receive a gift that is also present at the end of the chapter. So, make sure to read it and answer it.

Truly yours, loving Author-kun!! 😘😘🥰🥰
______________________________________

"Rimuru POV:"

"Hey, old man, wanna cause some chaos in the world?" I asked Veldora.

As of now, everything is becoming boring. The growth of my country is good and all, but it's still a little boring. My main plan will start into action after a month or so because before I start my plan, I need to recruit Gabiru and Geld as well as take the whole Jura Forest and its monsters under my command and make my country a little bigger.

Once that's accomplished, I'll set my grand plan into motion. But in the meantime, why not cause some chaos in the world?

Hehehe, hahahah, HAHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

"What do you mean, bro? But whatever it is, I'm in!" Veldora said with a devilish grin.

"Oh, it's nothing much. Why don't you take a stroll around the world in your dragon form? Imagine this: you, in your majestic dragon form, taking a leisurely stroll around the world, particularly towards the east and west. You don't need to release your aura or anything-just transform into your dragon form and take a stroll. This will put the whole world into chaos, seeing the supposed dead evil dragon alive. Don't you think their reaction will be quite interesting to see? I can't wait for it, Hehehe!" I explained to him what he has to do.

"Kuhahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! That's very like you, Rimuru! I'll do it!" Veldora replied with a wholehearted evil laugh.

I am 'Chaos Creator', after all. I need to maintain my status. Hehehe. Chaos is fun.

"But don't go towards that country you destroyed 300 years ago. They're still not strong enough to face you, and I need them for my future plans. If they catch sight of you now, I won't be able to use them to entertain me. So, you can't go there. But for other countries, feel free to roam as you please. Seeing you alive and roaming around freely will surely put the human nations into chaos. They will be so confused and terrified that they might die from shock. I bet after your little stroll, they might try to do something stupid like attack the Jura Forest. But you know, that will be interesting too-playing with their army a little. Hehehe." I bet I am looking downright evil just now.

"If they did something stupid like that, then we will just annihilate them," Veldora said as if it's normal. Well, it's normal, but if we did that, then it won't be interesting.

"No, if that happens, then we will not directly obliterate them. Instead, we will use our forces and beat them at their own game. In the process, we will take their nations under our control," I explained to him.

I have very grand plans for them after all, so how could I let them get killed so easily, huh?

"Kukukuku, fufufufufu, kufufufu, hhahaha- hey, Ciel, why are you poking my cheeks? T...that, hah...hahaha, tickles!" I was enjoying my villain time, but out of nowhere, Ciel just started to poke my cheeks!! And seriously, that tickles!!

"Nothing, I am just checking if you've entered your villain arc or not, because if you have, then I need to record Master acting cool!" Ciel said with sparkling eyes!

T......th...that's EMBARRASSING!!!

Seriously, this woman!!!

"Stop there, no recording or anything!" I said, firmly gripping her shoulders.