the reveal

Both Drayton and Kieran inside the office with captain sharp along with her assistance and intern standing both sides who told them about he spotted 1st unknown vigilante known as mysterious prinlup inside the cavern at their alternate world earlier standing there staring at with dark blue eyes inside prinlup shape like eye visors and she disappeared in a flash after that, it's very surprise for them.

Stacey: "our mysterious prinlup got dark blue eyes inside prinlup shape like eye visors."

Dwight: "that's our 1st and 2nd clue for our mysterious prinlup."

Captain sharp: "indeed, thanks for telling us Drayton."

He salute at her and said, "anytime captain, but just to be sure for me and my rookie right here to check over there to find a sample for our mysterious prinlup inside the cavern, that okay with you ma'am." Captain sharp smile at Drayton offered and said, "permission granted, buddy. I send my adopted daughter and Batman from the brave and the bold original universe, DC world go with you two back to cavern finding everything of sample from mysterious prinlup left out."

Drayton: "of course captain."

Kieran: "sure ma'am."

Meanwhile at section 46

Inside the barrack with Levi & mikasa sleeping together in one bed when they move sideways to face each other and started open up their eyes to see blurry vision for a second become clear vision caused their eyes went wide and scared expression on their faces.

Mikasa: "l-l-levi!"

Levi: "m-m-mikasa!"

Outside of barrack with two amored agent almost walked pass by the barrack  when they heard to heard scream inside the barrack, "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" one of agent look at another one with little bit scared expression, "uh-oh, they woke up from their nap." Tien & natsu  running in corridor toward the barrack and stop in front of two armored agents as natsu said to them, "get captain nano from her office now."

Armored agent #1: "yes sir, what about Levi and mikasa?"

Natsu: "I talk with them calmy or getting ass kicked by them."

Tien: "good luck with that, buddy."

[New chapter is out for today]