Dragonstone

⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆
Aerea was flying Aegarax to King's Landing. Her father told her earlier that it was a good idea to go there, to be with their family

When she took Aegarax to the Dragonpit, she realized how long it had been since she last visited King's Landing. She left the cave and saw Helaena land with Dreamfyre, it was an impressive sight. Dreamfyre was one of the biggest dragon's she knew, save for Vhagar. She waited for Helaena to return from the Dragonpit, so they could return to the Red Keep together.

When Helaena returned, they both made their way to the carriage and sat down.

"I feel like our familymembers are all like angry toddlers. You are one of the only reasonable people I've met so far." Aerea told Helaena

Helaena chuckled "Well, Aemond claimed a dragon in the end." She said, before turning a little serious "He just had to close an eye." She said, as she made sense of something.

Aerea had heard servants whisper that Helaena was a dreamer. A rare kind. Only few Targaryens were dreamers. They got glimpses of the future, though it was hard to make sense of it. Aerea gave Helaena an understanding look. "If you wish to talk about it, I'm always available."

Helaena gave her a kind smile, glad that somebody acknoledges the fact that she was not going insane.

"But enough of Aemond's dragon, maybe we can talk about our own dragons." Aerea suggested, trying to make the conversation happier.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⡋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠒⣶⣶⣿⣿⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣋⣉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣞⣫⣿⣿⣿⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣶⣾⡿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠋⠈⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⠙⢆⠀
⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⢹⣿⠀⠀⠀
⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠉⠛⠋⠉⠁⣀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠃⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⢀⡙⢷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠤⠤⠀⠀⣠⣿⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀
⠈⠈⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣁⡀⠀⠀⠉⢻⣿⣧
⠀⢀⡟⠀⠀⠉⠛⠙⠻⢿⣦⡀⠙⠛⠯⠤⠄⠀⠀⠈⠈⣿
⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠂⠒⠀⠒⠐⠂⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀Aerea was sitting with in Rhaena's room with both her sisters. Rhaena was angry and sad, because her dragon just got 'stolen', Aerea understood that she was sad, but Rhaena just didn't understand that you can't inherit a dragon.

"I hate Aemond. I hate him. Why would you steal our mother's dragon on her funeral? I should've been the one to claim her. I had the right." Rhaena said, still angry.

Aerea sighed, tired of this. It had been going on for an hour.

"Don't you agree?"

"Rhaena, I get that your angry, and yes, Aemond's timing was bad. But you can't steal a dragon. Vhagar chose him. We can't do anything about it. Maybe it's time to accept it, maybe we can go to Dragonstone-"

"So you're on Aemond's side?" Rhaena's tone was angry now

"No, I was just saying that maybe-"

"Why would you choose him over us? At our mother's funeral?"

"You're impossible." Aerea said, annoyed

"I am? I am starting to wonder if you even saw her as your mother, since you support him in stealing our mother's dragon."

Aerea was angry now "No, Rhaena, Laena meant a lot to me and you know it. I am just saying that maybe you should grow up and accept that you cannot inherit a dragon and that Vhagar let Aemond claim her for a reason." She loudly said.