🆃🅷🆁🅴🅴

𝒟𝒟 𝒪𝓈𝒶𝓂𝒶 3:21𝓅𝓂 𝒟𝒹ℴ𝓉,𝓈 𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓈ℯ

𝒟𝒟 𝒪𝓈𝒶𝓂𝒶
3:21𝓅𝓂
𝒟𝒹ℴ𝓉,𝓈 𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓈ℯ

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I'm supposed to be at a meeting right now. My manager wants me to another movie. This movie is a little bit more on the drama side. I don't mind though, I haven't been able to write music or anything because of Ddot. Speaking of him, guess what he did to me this morning? 

A fucking busted lip.

One minute we were arguing the next my face met his fist.

"DD, I'm sorry," Ddot said

"Whatever. I gotta go," I said

"I won't be here when you come back. I'm meeting with Sarah," Ddot said

Of course he does.

"Have fun," I said walking out the house

I got in my car and drove away from the house. I turned up my radio. The music was calming me down from what happened earlier. Lately things have been real bad for me and Ddot. We fight everyday. And I mean every single day. There are days where I leave the house and never come back til the next day. We also hurt each other. So it's not just me who gets the abusive Ddot. Ddot gets the abusive DD too.

I'm scared to leave him tho.

Even though we fight, Ddot might be the only person that I can just be myself with.

Tyler and Brian are great but they're not Ddot.

I pulled up at the restaurant and put on my sunglasses. Right when I stepped out my car, I had this eerie feeling that paparazzi was nearby. I looked around but I didn't see anything.

I walked inside the restaurant and spotted my manager sitting near the window.

"Hey Kianna," I said

"Hey DD. This is Jeffery, he's the director and producer for the movie," Kianna said

"Hi," I said shaking his hand

"DD Osama, from what I hear you're the next big thing since 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓃ℯ𝓎 ℋℴ𝓊𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓃," Jeffery said

"Thanks but I don't think I can ever be her," I said truthfully

"You're almost there. DD, you are only 17 years old and yet you've had 3 gold records, 5 Grammys, a blockbuster movie and countless streaming records that were broken," Jefferey said

I smiled hearing my accomplishments. All my life I've been working hard on being the best at whatever I do.

When I took music seriously, I had to sacrifice a lot of things to be where I am today. While my friends were out having fun, I was in the studio.

"Thanks again. Umm so what's the movie about?" I asked

"Well it's a spin on The Bodyguard. You heard of that right?" Jefferey asked