"Okay how did I not know that?" Paige mumbles behind me and starts playing with my hair. "Don't mess my hair up" I tell her but she just laughs. "It's already messed up. You have stickers in your hair" she pulls one out and hands it to me.

"Why didn't you tell me it was in there?" I ask throwing the sticker away. "Because I thought it was funny" I glare at her. "So you think it's funny to make fun of me?" She immediately stops and shakes her head. "That's not what I meant, babe"

"I know. I'm messing with you" she sighs and takes more stickers out of my hair. "Those Curry kids are menaces"

"Would you show me how you do your hair?" Paige ask out of the blue after collecting all of the stickers and throwing them out. "Really? Why?" No one really cares about how I do my hair. Well that's a lie. Some of my fans did ask for a tutorial and I never had time or really wanted to do it but now...

"Because I care about you and I want to know how you keep it like this" she kisses my cheek and I hear gagging sounds coming from the girls. "Why don't you guys go upstairs and fuck already like damn" KK says with a mouth full of gummies.

"Guys, the teams wants to go out for supper" I just know it was Caroline's idea. "I'll do a YouTube video and you can help me" I tell Paige and she nods with a smile. "Can we do it tomorrow?"

"Uhhhhh" I have plans tomorrow for our outfits for the met gala. "Uh what? You got plans already?" I bit my lip and slowly nod my head. "Don't do that" she whispers and pulls my lip away from my teeth and kisses it.

Paige's pov

"She has plans to see the met gala outfit with Emma" Nika tells us. Oh so Emma is still in town. Fun. "She asked to hang out before she left so I offered for her to come with me tomorrow" Mia explains to me, seeing my face.

"Okay then when she leaves we can do your YouTube video" she looks at me for a split second then gets off of me to go sit next to Nika to see what she's working on. "Why don't you like Emma?" Mia ask looking up for a split second then laughing at something Nika wrote.

"It's not that I don't like her..." all of the girls in the room look at me with 'are you serious' look. "You literally shoved her. You could have hurt her badly during that game and you didn't care" she tells me, crossing her arms and glaring at me.

"You know I didn't mean to. She was there. In the way" I shrug it off. "You pushed her into the seats where other people were sitting. You're lucky she got up okay because I would have been very angry" okay to be fair, I didn't push her that hard. She's a dramatic kid.

"You literally got a tech for that" Nika stands up for her. "Why don't you like my friends?" Mia ask grabbing a pencil and writing something down on a paper. "I do like your friends..." she glares up at me and shows Nika the paper making her laugh before throwing it at me. I caught it and read what it said.

Start liking my friends or you won't get anything wink wink

My jaw drops making them laugh. "Your teammates not my actual friends" Mia tells me. "You don't even like my cousin and Theo" she also tells me. "I know you're fruity and all but like you have to like some guys" Nika says looking at me dead in the eyes.

"I want you to actually meet them and get to know them" Mia glares at me while saying that. "Yeah maybe" she rolls her eyes and walks out the room. "What the fuck, Bueckers?" Nika stands up and goes after her friend.

"You she met all of us so I think it's fair that you meet some of her friends. I'm sure they're not that bad" KK says before walking off, leaving me there.

Demitra's pov

"Do you know where Caroline wants to eat?" I ask one of the girls who followed me into the kitchen. "No but knowing her, it's going to be like Boston Pizza" I nod and grab myself some water. "I'll come meet your friends with you pookie" KK says wrapping an arm around me.