chapter four

chapter four
drink

chapter fourdrink

SCHLATT POV

           "Hey, Shlung, minus fifty" I read off the post card in minecraft. I laugh and toss it into the blocky ocean. "Ah, that's how you know they're rich. That's just bragging. Into the drink" I sigh, turning my player away from the ocean and walking up my cobblestone stairs. I get another notification about mail. "Okay, I'll get the mail later. I need to send a parcel" I tell my chat as I walk my player into my storage room.

"Is he even here..?" A muffled voice is heard. "Oh, I see his gamertag down there actually..!" They exclaim. I roll my eyes, now aware they were talking about me.

I run my player to my mine and hide in the stairway. "Schlatt?" Aztro calls out to me. I stay hidden. I notice two other gamertags, MrToasten and at_Lark. What did these three want?

MrToasten's player appears at the top of the staircase and looks down at me, revealing me to Aztro and Lark. "What are you doing?" Lark asks me.

"Hiding from you fucks" I truthfully reply. I go back up the steps and go to my enderchest.

"Someone's crabby.." Aztro mutters. I take Y/N's fishing rod out from the enderchest and walk my player past the three. "Lark and I were talking about--" She pauses. "--stuff, and then Toasten came up and asked us to give this to you" She finishes. Her player tosses an image onto the floor.

"What the fuck is that" I ask in disbelief. My player picks up the image and it lands in my hotbar, I move it to my hand and laugh. "That, that isn't me" I shake my head. "Who fucking took this picture?" I open my inventory and see it was made by Toasten. It was a photo of me as a gobby. Yuck. "Fuck you, Toasten" I take out my sword and hit him, he floats up and hits the stone ceiling, I hit him again and he dies.

"Oh!" Aztro chuckles, her player backs towards the stairs, not wanting to be murdered next. I look at Lark and he stares at me. "Lark, I would--" She stops talking when I hit Lark. He freaks out and his player floats towards the staircase. He drops and the two run away.

"That's one way to get rid of solicitors" I loudly laugh. "I don't want no pictures of me as a gobby!" I scowl. I search my chests and find a flint and steel, quickly putting it to use and burning the picture. "Now, I was.. oh, I was going to deliver the parcel. Do I have paper?" I ask myself, searching my chests once more. I find over half a stack of paper and take it before heading over to the post-office. "Alright, guys. I'm gonna show you how the in-game mail system works"

As I admire the minecraft scenery, I run into Nopeify and Meowriza. "Hey, hey, I have a question" Nopeify stops me. I loudly complain and the two of their players look at each other.